Technical Customer Support Specialist, (NZ/Australia)
New Zealand or Australia Remote
Webflow is a visual web development platform that empowers non-coders to create incredible experiences for the web. We’re looking for a Technical Customer Support Specialist to help empower our customers and make Webflow the best product possible.
About the role
- Location: APAC Remote (NZ/Australia)
- Required time zones: APAC (NZ/Australia)
- 40 hours/week
We have ambitious goals for 2021 to build out 24/7 support, so if you have weekend availability (or even if you don't) we'd love to hear from you.
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist, you’ll …
- Provide consistently high-quality customer experiences for all Webflow customers
- Help customers in support queues using applications including but not limited to Help Scout, ClickUp
- File bugs, troubleshoot issues, and collaborate with the team to provide an excellent customer experience
- Advocate for our customers and work closely with your team and manager to find areas of improvement within our product and services.
You’ll thrive as a Technical Customer Support Specialist if you:
- Have demonstrated experience with providing high-touch customer support over email and live chat in SAAS or technical customer service
- Possess a deep understanding of Webflow products or have experience with other web design tools or platforms
- Understanding of HTML, CSS, DNS or advanced understanding of Webflow
- Exhibits analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills for technical troubleshooting
- Have demonstrated written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to learn new digital tools quickly
- Work autonomously, creatively, and kindly with your teammates while empowering and supporting those around you.
- Practice radical candor with your colleagues to communicate clearly. You can start from the common ground as a great listener and work towards creative solutions with others.
- Advocate for others – including customers and colleagues – and you want to build a career in customer support!
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role's requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that what we’re doing doesn’t define our success — so we focus on our “how” and our “why.” So, here they are:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you!
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We give you a 5 week sabbatical after 5 years of service
- We provide remote employees with the equipment and productivity stipend they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful Technical Customer Support Specialist and a healthy human being
Think you’re a good fit for the role?
Note: We are unable to hire current residents in these countries at this time: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus Bosnia & Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, China, DR Congo, Egypt, Republic of Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Moldova, Montenegro (Yugoslavia), Myanmar (Burma), Nicaragua, Pakistan, Russia, Serbia (Yugoslavia), Somalia, South Sudan, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Cuba, Syria, Iran, and North Korea.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs