Sr Manager, Global Business Onboarding Operations
Remote - USA
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
As Senior Manager for Global Business Onboarding Operations, you will be responsible for the delivery and execution of all Business Onboarding experiences globally, which entails building, growing and leading a robust and diverse team across multiple locations. You will work with other global leaders, internal partners and BPO partners to achieve a seamless client experience and scale in a thoughtful, effective way.
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Serve as a proactive thought leader across the global organization, with a strong bias to action and the ability to drive overall organizational strategy and direction for the Global Business Onboarding Operations team.
- Effectively hire, lead and develop a team of Business Onboarding Operations managers across multiple sites around the world.
- Own and lead the Business Onboarding line of business and all corresponding partner relationships (internal and external).
- Solve complex and potentially ambiguous challenges in a multifaceted and ever-changing global environment.
- Define and deliver on organizational-level OKR’s and service level agreements, enabling operational excellence across all aspects of the customer experience within Business Onboarding Operations.
- Drive accountability across different tiers of support, such as outsourcing teams and Coinbase subject matter specialists, in order to effectively execute on goals.
- Utilize an in-depth understanding of metrics, reporting, capacity planning and financials to make informed data-driven decisions.
- Act as an escalation point for high touch clients, businesses and institutions when necessary.
- Drive all aspects of resourcing conversations, including recruitment, capacity planning and budget management.
- Develop continuous learning initiatives, particularly focused on cryptocurrency, finance and technology.
- Facilitate projects related to support readiness, process improvements, cost savings and employee development.
- Cultivate a highly engaged organization, setting up opportunities for career development and growth.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Motivated by Coinbase’s mission and crafting a seamless support experience for our global customer base
- Minimum of 8 years of proven experience in financial services, technology and/or customer support.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct management experience, including people managers.
- Subject matter expertise in compliance and client services.
- Experience in financial services and familiarity with global regulatory due diligence requirements.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to meeting the evolving needs of a high-growth and fast paced organization.
Nice to haves:
- Well versed in the blockchain technology and the cryptocurrency industry.
- Experience working with global outsourcing partners and service providers.
- Advanced degree in business, finance, customer experience and/or crypto.
- Deep understanding of Google apps, JIRA, Salesforce Service Cloud.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs