Posted 1 month ago
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation. MURAL’s certified enterprise-class cloud-based infrastructure connects 40 percent of Fortune 100 global enterprises, drawing the support of leading investors from Radian Capital, Gradient Ventures, Endeavor Catalyst and others.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working remotely across six time zones around the world, including office hubs in Buenos Aires and Europe. We recently raised $23M in a Series A round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
This role will ideally be based on the East Coast of the US and will need to be able to coordinate candidates during European work hours.
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will grow our business by helping to develop a recruitment process that finds and secures the best individuals to help MURAL achieve its goals and expand globally.
Our belief in People Operations is simple: To make team members at MURAL feel empowered and engaged with their work every day. Your role as a Recruiting Coordinator makes that a reality. You’re responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for all of our roles globally within our CX, Marketing, Sales, and Operations teams.
In this role, you will:
- Act as a point of contact for candidates and assist with scheduling interviews, sending status updates and ensuring all candidates have the best possible experience.
- Assist with reviewing applications through our ATS, using an agreed scorecard
- Partner closely with recruiters, sourcers, and hiring managers to achieve the best candidate experience
- Keep our applicant tracking system organized and up to date
- Ensure interview notes are submitted in a timely manner and that candidate move smoothly through our process
- Complete initial interviews with global candidates for some junior roles
- Assist with special projects tailored to your career growth path
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 1+ years supporting recruiting in a high growth company
- 1+ years experience interviewing candidates
- Experience working with distributed or fully remote teams.
- Experience with a broad range of roles including sales, marketing and customer service
- Managed an ATS system, ideally Greenhouse
- A passion for connecting with individuals, listening and understanding their situations
- Ability to work independently from a remote location
- Outstanding multitasking, time management, and prioritization skillset
- Ability to effectively communicate with a spectrum of different personalities and styles
- Comfortable handling confidential information appropriately and discreetly
Ideally you have...
- Experience in design thinking and creative disciplines, or are willing to learn about them
- Experience recruiting in SaaS.
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.