Senior Product Marketing Manager, Mobile
San Francisco; Remote
Grammarly offers a remote-first hybrid working model. Team members can work primarily remotely. Starting in 2022, teams will meet in person a few weeks every quarter in one of Grammarly's hubs, currently in San Francisco, Vancouver, New York, and Kyiv. To ensure that teams are able to overlap in their working hours and to meet face-to-face when needed, all team members need to live within three time zones of a hub. Read more about our remote-first hybrid model.
Grammarly team members who will be collaborating at our San Francisco hub must be based in the United States.
Grammarly empowers people to thrive and connect, whenever and wherever they communicate. Every day, 30 million people and 30,000 teams around the world use our AI-powered writing assistant. All of this begins with our team collaborating in a values-driven and learning-oriented environment.
To achieve our ambitious goals, we’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. This senior role will be critical in defining Grammarly’s mobile strategy and driving the success of its mobile offerings. This is a unique opportunity to contribute directly to internationalization efforts on top of the company’s user and revenue growth. This role is ideal for someone who is excited about charting new territory in the mobile space with an eye toward business strategy.
As Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will be the primary expert in understanding and assessing market opportunities for Grammarly’s mobile business. You will cultivate strong partnerships across the Product Management, Customer Insights, User Research, Growth, and Marketing teams. You will also have a direct impact on expanding our market share globally and improving monetization and retention through leveraging our mobile offerings.
In this role, you will:
- Influence product and business priorities through knowledge of the market and the relevant product offerings.
- Craft compelling positioning and messaging that differentiates Grammarly’s mobile offerings based on key user insights.
- Lead go-to-market strategies with defined success metrics to drive adoption of product offerings.
- Discover new product and growth opportunities to acquire, monetize, and retain the mobile user segment across global markets.
- Develop expertise in the space including competitors, relevant emerging technologies, and changing consumer behaviors to continuously improve Grammarly’s relevance and value for mobile users.
We’re looking for someone who
- Embodies our EAGER values—is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable.
- Empathizes with our customers and represents their voice internally.
- Collects and synthesizes different sources of data to develop business cases and/or analyses that drive solid decision-making.
- Segments customer bases in specific ways that are relevant to product and marketing in order to produce meaningful business results.
- Demonstrates the ability to influence a product roadmap and its development lifecycle through market research and analysis.
- Creates compelling positioning and narratives by incorporating key user insights, competitor messages, and product differentiation.
- Has a proven track record in influencing, taking to market, and driving the adoption of consumer SaaS products as well as liaising with and activating growth and marketing channels.
- Can successfully mobilize, empower, and direct multiple stakeholders, details, and timelines toward a specific goal, while motivating themselves and others to action—even when facing incomplete information or other hurdles.
- Anticipates problems and has the ability to break existing configurations in favor of more effective and appealing ones.
Support for you, professionally and personally
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback.
- A connected team: Grammarly builds a product that helps people connect, and we apply this mindset to our own team. We have a highly collaborative culture supported by our EAGER values. We also take time to celebrate our colleagues and accomplishments with global, local, and team-specific events and programs.
- Comprehensive benefits: Grammarly offers all team members competitive pay along with a benefits package that includes superior health care. We also offer support to set up a home office, ample and defined time off, gym and recreation stipends, admission discounts, and more.
We encourage you to apply
At Grammarly, we value our differences, and we encourage all—especially those whose identities are traditionally underrepresented in tech organizations—to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Grammarly will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Grammarly is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs