Sales Planning Manager
Remote - US
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is looking for a Manager to lead critical workstreams in the Go-To-Market Sales Planning process. This is a great role for an experienced GTM Strategy and Planning professional who will lead across all aspects of Sales Planning initiatives as well as drive cross-functional initiatives at the intersection of the GTM Strategy & Analytics Business Partners and Sales Operations teams.
You are the right person for this role if you earn trust through relationship building, strive for operational execution, and are a strategic problem solver with strong analytical capabilities. If you love identifying the root cause of complex problems, providing structure and scalability in an ambiguous and dynamic business, and thrive in collaborating cross-functionally to drive solutions then this is the right role for you!
Twilio is looking for a self-starter who lives the Twilio Magic values and has a demonstrated track record of leading GTM Annual Planning initiatives. They should also have:
- 6+ years of experience in sales operations, GTM strategy, FP&A, business operations, or consulting
- Owned sales capacity model & planning software platform: quota-carrying headcount plan, ramp assumptions, efficiency assumptions, revenue assumptions, quota modeling, territory planning.
- Owned or played critical role in implementing a Sales planning software instance to drive scalable impact to GTM operational efficiencies
- Ability to make decisions backed by data with global impact by identifying both quantitative and non-quantifiable trade-offs
- Coordinated requirements gathering for critical sales planning work streams across GTM partners
- Drove organizational alignment and improvements across functional areas, including sales operations, process documentation sales enablement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate downstream implications of global operational decisions to team members
- Ability to question the status quo and think creatively
- Detail oriented with the desire to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
As a Manager of GTM Sales Planning, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Identify process inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress around fiscal year organization changes
- DRAW THE OWL: Ability to transform business requirements into scalable operational processes.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Lead in all aspects of Sales Planning initiatives - quota setting, capacity modeling, territory planning.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with sales strategy leadership to define/understand company's Go-to-Market strategy and analyze downstream impact to existing operational processes
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities for improvements, conducting due diligence, and root cause analysis to support the solutions
The Go To Market Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$99,840.00 - $124,800.00
Rest of Colorado:
$87,360.00 - $109,200.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs