Partnerships Manager US
Aula is expanding to the US! You will build new relationships and partnerships that lead to Aula creating more learning experiences that delight educators and students.
You will be a key player in supercharging Aula's growth and are excited at the prospect of joining a Startup ready for exponential growth.
- Permanent - Fully remote - Location - EST or CST timezone
- Manage complex sales cycles with large universities
- Bring an exciting new product to a very receptive market
As a member of the founding US-based team, you will be at the forefront of Aula's new market entry strategy.
You will work with the Partnerships Lead to identify and capitalize on enterprise-level relationships and make Aula a leader in our segment.
- You will guide education leaders and educators through Aula’s vision to boldly transform their education experience
- Bring our Product-led Go-to-Market strategy to life and successfully navigate the market entry of Aula
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of senior leaders in education across the US to support them in seeing the positive impact of pedagogy-driven tech.
- Work closely with our Partnerships Lead, Learning Designers and Implementation team, and have interesting, complex conversations about improving students’ success (focused on retention, satisfaction).
Just like the rest of the team, you are curious and care deeply about the power of education.
That way you can relay how pedagogy and technology combined, empower educators to make every learning experience truly engaging.
More specifically however we would need someone with the following:
- Experience working in a fast-paced, ever-changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Deep knowledge of and interest in higher education and driving systemic impact for students.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of senior leaders across the US to support them in seeing the positive impact of pedagogy-driven tech.
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across senior education stakeholders
Our virtues are what make Aula as an organisation unique.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion should not be mistaken with building an organisation where 8 billion people would thrive. We lean into what makes Aula unique: we’re building an inclusive, high performing, organisation where high performing people are silly ambitious about improving education - at scale.
We judge our virtues by what we do, not what we say.
Our virtues are
🚀 Silly Ambitious
🔍 Uncomfortably Focused
🗣 Transparent by Default
A fair chance
Every role in the Aula team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs