Sr. Manager, Program & Product Management - Website
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We are looking for a customer focused, problem solving, high empathy leader who can amplify the impact of the Web & Localization team. Our team is responsible for building, operating, and maintaining our flagship marketing web property. You'll spend your time thinking about and driving the right products and programs to scale the efficiency and value of our team and ultimately our customers. Our team functions include web design/ux, web development, localization, web optimization/personalization, and SEO. To do this you will be working with all these teams and keys stakeholders across the company to define and drive technical and program initiatives to help us achieve the next level of scale.
What You Will Do:
- Define and track the priorities and requirements for enhancing our marketing website platform particularly in the areas of scaling authoring, external system integrations, and new customer facing functionality.
- Be the voice of our customer both external and internal.
- Work closely with the Website Team and key stakeholders to define and maintain a clear feature roadmap for the marketing website.
- Work with downstream product and engineering teams at Elastic to discover, align, and prioritize their needs: understanding their timing requirements and helping think through phased approaches.
- Manage content authoring
Who You Are:
- Experience with high volume, large scale website infrastructure and enterprise grade content management systems
- Experience managing product roadmaps and is able to make tradeoffs to balance quality, speed, and scope.
- Experiencing partnering with Engineering, Design, and production teams to deliver initiatives that align with the product vision.
- Demonstrated experience creating and scaling program operations for large scale web content management environments.
- Strong experience (ideally 2+ years) in technical product management.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills.
- Curiosity and an open mind.
- Humble attitude — we are here for the success of the team and the company.
- Empathy, transparency, and a good sense of humour.
- Direct experience with the Elastic Stack.
- Comfortable working in a very cross-functional role, with a highly distributed, global team.
- Experience with open source software and/or commercial open source companies.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs