Sales Development Representative
Remote, United States
Sales Development Representative
Lead the next wave of Aula's growth! Responding to the buzz we created in the US we are building a team to convert that into lasting partnerships. You will connect with educators to understand their needs and discuss with them the solutions in engaging learners.
- Permanent - Fully remote - $60-80K base + OTE (based on location and experience) - EST and CST timezones
- You will be first on the ground to bring Aula's vision to market.
- You will guide educators and learners through Aula’s vision to boldly transform their education experience.
As a member of the founding US-based team, you will be at the forefront of Aula's new market entry strategy. You will work with the Partnerships Lead to identify and capitalize on market leads and make Aula a leader in our segment.
- You will guide educators and learners through Aula’s vision to boldly transform their education experience
- Proactively reach out to the market to generate qualified leads alongside the marketing team and the Partnership lead
- Develop and maintain relationships with a wide range of educators across the US to support them in seeing the positive impact of pedagogy-driven tech.
You are someone who ideally already has some experience in sales and is now looking for a role to make a big impact on a team. This role is about bringing a product to a brand new market and market entries are really exciting times to join a fast-growing company like Aula!
This is also a great opportunity for you to perfect your craft and learn more about sales from a Lead who keeps on growing and developing a team.
- Some experience in sales and lead generating roles
- Understanding of a sales cycle and ways of building rapport and overcoming objections
- Desire to learn and really develop yourself in the sales field
- Understanding of the Higher Education space or interest in changing the world of Education
Our virtues are what makes Aula as an organisation unique.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion should not be mistaken with building an organisation where 8 billion people would thrive. We lean into what makes Aula unique: we’re building an inclusive, high performing, organisation where high performing people are silly ambitious about improving education - at scale.
We judge our virtues by what we do, not what we say.
Our virtues are
🚀 Silly Ambitious
🔍 Uncomfortably Focused
🗣 Transparent by Default
A fair chance
Every role in the Aula team is open to applications from all sections of society. We believe in the superpowers and potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other difference that makes you, well, you.
More than just encouraging your application, we're committed to conscious inclusion that (we hope) cultivates an ethos of belonging, connection and shared purpose. It’s this philosophy that drives us towards our mission, and we open our doors to those who share these motivations.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs