Senior Customer Success Engineer
US (West Coast), or Remote
Location: US West Region (Remote)
We’re looking for a self-driven, customer-focused, and technically savvy Senior Customer Success Engineer (CSE) to join our Customer Success team to help retain and grow Snyk’s most strategic customers by driving wide-scale adoption of our platform and products across development teams and providing best-in-class technical advisory and consultancy.
A Snyk CSE is a key member of our Customer Success Organization who is a product expert focused on maximizing customer value and deeply integrating within the customer DevSecOps ecosystem, ultimately making them sticky with Snyk and successful in their mission of shipping secure cloud native applications.
Here at Snyk, you’ll spend your time:
- Working within a cross-functional account team as the technical owner for your named accounts to ensure the successful implementation of Snyk within the client organizations.
- Designing and executing customized implementation plans based on the customer’s technology stack and ecosystem.
- Being a advocate within Snyk for your accounts, expertly articulating their technical requirements and constraints, and helping to prioritize requests for new features or fixes
- Driving quick adoption of Snyk in the enterprise security program and accelerating time-to-value by removing technical barriers and working to get the latest-and-greatest Snyk capabilities adopted faster
- Serving as a trusted technical advisor for your named accounts by providing regular engagement on industry trends and Snyk best practices
- Helping to build and execute on repeatable onboarding and integration strategies to get customers “up-and-running” quickly
- Working closely with the CSM on your accounts to provide a seamless world-class customer experience
You should apply if you have
- 4+ years of technical consulting, software implementation or customer-facing experience as a technical lead for large accounts
- A working knowledge of SDLC and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience in software development
- Passion for application security, and the importance of open-source software.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and DevOps tools.
- A demonstrated consultative and technical aptitude, for bringing people, technology, and processes together to deliver enterprise solutions
- Excellent communication skills, organized and disciplined approach to problem solving, relationship-building, and project management.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time as the job requires.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM field.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you have
- Experience as a technical account manager, solution architect, sales engineer or similar for AppSec, CI, or DevSecOps products and services.
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, or CSSLP, or other.
- Experience with enterprise-scale web development technologies and microservices.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs