Software Engineer, 2021 New Grad
Remote - United States
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for a tech company with the following:
- Huge market ($800 billion market size), we are building the first AI-powered super app to help people owning a car;
- Open, transparent, merit-based culture;
- Hyper growth - 10X revenue growth in 2020;
- Best user experience: #1 ranked app in the insurance comparison category;
- Strong leadership: from Amazon, Microsoft, Facebook, Nvidia, Alibaba, etc. and rockstar colleagues;
- Approaching series C with $100M+ total financing, backed by top VCs such as Y-Combinator, Goodwater, SV Angel, Funders Club, and Bow Capital, etc.
Jerry.ai is building the first SUPER app for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). Having built the #1 ranked app and the fastest growth app in the insurance comparison category, we are tackling other areas of car ownership and looking for engineering talents to join us in expanding our product offerings. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, CA, we have offices in the U.S., China, and Canada.
A few examples of the exciting projects that we are working on:
- Create a smart prediction engine for customer’s insurance coverage needs
- Build predictive models on customer purchase behavior based on a large data set
- Use telematics tracking to build customer driving risk profile
- You love tackling convoluted problems and coming up with clean, stable solutions that scale.
- You have a genuine passion for designing and implementing elegant software solutions.
- You are intimately familiar (and up to date) with development ecosystem and make sound decisions when choosing the right tool or library for the job.
- You will contribute across the entire product stack, as well as collectively oversee the integrity of the codebase.
A few more specifics about YOU:
- 1 + years of full-time software development experience.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
- Proficient with modern web application development with knowledge of JS ecosystems and open source web frameworks (e.g. NodeJS / React / GraphQL / PostgreSQL / Redshift / Redis / Kubernetes).
- Solid understanding of performance implications and scalability of code.
- Keenness for writing good, meaningful tests and maintaining thorough test coverage.
- Experience with large, complex codebases and know how to maintain them.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs