Product Marketing Manager
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance- we cover 75%!
- Unlimited PTO
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Huge onsite gym
- Brand new building
- Flexible work schedules
- 401k with match
- Short & long term disability
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Service animals welcome
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
About the job
Weave is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to oversee go-to-market strategy, sales enablement, customer journey, and campaign launches for one of Weave’s products. This position will work closely with our product, sales, and marketing teams to design and execute comprehensive strategies to ensure the growth of our product.
The ideal candidate has at least 5 years of SaaS product marketing, branding, or product management experience and a strong academic background. This role develops strategies that will position the product for long-term success.
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop product strategy, including roadmap, product reqs, early access strategy.
- Conduct customer research to become the customer needs expert to inform roadmap, to refine Sales approach, and to develop product positioning and messaging.
- Research and monitor the competitive landscape to understand potential strengths and weaknesses and ensure the success of your products.
- Set GTM strategy for both initial launch and maintenance mode of products and features, including target segments, personas, 4Ps, messaging, product benefits and features, key stats, launch campaign plan, enablement plan, and timeline.
- Map and maintain the Customer Journey to understand and manage all customer touchpoints with your product from awareness to adoption and beyond.
- Develop, test, and refine campaign assets, including emails, in-app communications, website pages, one-pagers, press release, infographics, video scripts.
- Develop Sales Enablement tools and materials and conduct Sales and Ops teams trainings.
- Assess and report on the effectiveness of launch strategies.
What we are looking for
- A strong desire to work at Weave because you are interested in our products, our customers, what we are working on, and who you will be working with.
- An understanding and passion for SMB customers, client services, and/or the healthcare and dental industries, particularly as it relates to optimizing their operations through data and analytics and/or providing them with a payments processing solution.
- Experience with owning and measuring conversion, upgrades and churn for a subscription SaaS.
- Ability to remove ambiguity and distill what matters most and what doesn’t and to push toward a solution.
- A track record of creating emotional connections to products and services to improve customers’ lives.
- Must be able to write! You will be writing internal strategy documents and must be comfortable writing short-form website content.
- You take a lot of initiative, but are continuously collaborative.
- Critical thinker and can scope the entire customer journey while making tactical impact with marketing campaigns, internal enablement assets, internal training, etc.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and timelines to diverse audiences and stakeholders to gain consensus.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally to mobilize internal teams to deliver continuous value to customers.
- Experience in market analysis, competitive intel, and customer research.
- Experience with and knowledge of the full range of marketing tactics in order to build integrated marketing campaigns.
- A balance of creative, outside-the-box thinking with strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- At least 5 years of experience in brand marketing, product marketing, or product management.
- Experience and comfort working in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Ability to take initiative and drive toward solutions based on your best understanding of the situation.
- A mindset for failing fast, learning from mistakes, and iterating quickly to build toward success.
- Experience developing and executing launch campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage and delight a variety of audiences.
- Data driven approach to problem-solving with an ability to challenge assumptions and articulate your recommendation clearly.
- Ability to lead and work on a collaborative, cross department team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent work experience plus a track record of high performance in current/previous roles.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Senior UX Designer Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Software Engineering Manager Jobs
- Open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Open B2B-related remote jobs
- Open Data-driven-related remote jobs
- Open React-related remote jobs
- Open Coaching-related remote jobs
- Open Linux-related remote jobs
- Open UX-related remote jobs
- Open Backend-related remote jobs
- Open User Experience-related remote jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related remote jobs
- Open Integrations-related remote jobs
- Open Docker-related remote jobs
- Open CRM-related remote jobs
- Open HTML-related remote jobs
- Open Azure-related remote jobs
- Open Interpersonal skills-related remote jobs
- Open Mentoring-related remote jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related remote jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related remote jobs
- Open UI-related remote jobs
- Open Ruby-related remote jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related remote jobs
- Open CSS-related remote jobs
- Open HR-related remote jobs
- Open GitHub-related remote jobs
- Open Jira-related remote jobs