You can either work REMOTELY or in our central Berlin office surrounded by a great bunch of people!
**Qualified applicants will be expected to complete a technical assessment.
Write robust code to be used by millions of users
Maintain and optimise features of existing Instant Games
Develop and integrate different platform SDKs
Independently create complete solutions from scratch
Work on schedule, set clear goals
Share knowledge and help colleagues
Great passion for games!
3+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Knowledge of
TypeScript or another language with static typing
Experience with build systems (e.g. Webpack or gulp), PixiJS, Phaser
Shipped at least 2 mobile/social title, preferably on multiple platforms
Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
Deliver high-quality and well-structured code
Open-minded and keen to learn
What we offer:
We have a flexible working setup - either fully remote or on-site in central Berlin. Your choice! Working and living in Germany has many advantages as e.g. a high job security, great work-life balance and one of the best universal health care systems in the world! Further our Berlin team benefits from:
- Visa: Our visa assistance service guides you through the whole process and helps with tips and tricks to get the approvals and your visa as fast as possible.
- Relocation Support: We support your move to Berlin with e.g. flat hunting, paper work like local registration, setting up bank accounts etc.
- Language classes: We pay your German lessons so you can order food auf deutsch very fast and go right up to perfecting your business vocabulary.
- Further training: A personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops, etc.
- Flexible working hours and home office: Productive hours differ individually. That’s why you're welcome to show up in the office whenever you're ready for it. Need to watch the kids or wait for a handicraftsman? No problem - we also offer the opportunity for home office.
- Office: A super modern office with state of the art tech, based in the center of Berlin, quickly to reach from all destinations thanks to the excellent public transport connections.
- Equipment: Choose between a MacBook Pro or Windows Laptop. Furthermore our office features the latest projectors, cameras, testing devices, monitors - you name it.
- Fresh fruits, snacks and drinks: Enjoy fresh fruits, free coffee and a fully stocked fridge with cold Water, Juices, Coke, Club Mate, Beer etc. For the sweet-toothed we have snacks, chocolate and chips of course.
- Epic company parties: Regular company parties to celebrate, including Summer Party, Oktoberfest, Christmas Party.
- Team events: We have regular Casual Fridays, Board Game Nights, Pub Quizzes, Team lunches, Company breakfasts and much more …
- Team spirit: Beyond our amazing parties and company events, the team further organizes activities themselves such as playing soccer together, a cooking group, a Japanese learning group, and much more.
With offices in Berlin (HQ) and Toronto, SOFTGAMES is a leading developer of the most popular Instant Games for Facebook and the App Stores with tens of million users every month. We are on a mission to empower billions of people to instantly play great games together with their friends on any device. To-date, more than 100 MM people have played our games on Facebook, including Cookie Crush, Solitaire Story, Mahjong Story, Space Invaders, Fish Story, Bubble Shooter or Candy Rain.
At SOFTGAMES, we believe that different perspectives and background in our teams contribute to the quality of our work. We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion / worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity.
Have we caught your interest? Then we look forward to your detailed application together with your salary expectations and earliest possible start date.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs