MessageBird Voice Support - APAC
Join our team either in our HQ in Singapore or remotely based in APAC. This role can be based anywhere in the APAC region.
MessageBird is transforming the communications landscape as one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world. Our cloud communications platform makes it possible for businesses to instantly connect with over 7 billion phones globally, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Our suite provides access to all major messaging channels, from SMS and Voice to WeChat, Messenger, Facebook, WhatsApp and more. We provide out-of-the-box solutions with our own applications like Inbox and Flow Builder, plus a robust set of APIs that simplify workflows and automation.
With over 25,000 customers — from small and mid-sized businesses to some of the world’s biggest brands — it’s likely that you’ve benefited from our technology at some point. Our products range from turn-key applications like Inbox, Flow Builder and Campaign Builder, to leading solutions and APIs for enterprises; all are available through our Online Self-Serve (OSS) dashboard.
Our global team is a powerhouse of 700+ employees, who work across 10 international offices. We are excited that you're here and interested to #jointhenest
How we work
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at MessageBird moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: Get Shit Done. We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives, because that makes our products better. Our Birds are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.
The Role: MessageBird Voice Support (Tier 2)
Our colleagues in Support have a curious mind and love puzzles; whether that entails technical troubleshooting, or making an impact on our Product offering so it fits the customer’s needs, whilst navigating around an ever-changing global telco landscape.
You will have an understanding of the ins and outs of the cases you handle, while you’re also getting stuff done with internal stakeholders to solve that one tricky issue for your customer. You are comfortable stepping outside of your comfort zone to learn something new and have a good dose of initiative and opinion to make your own decisions (and in turn help us make good ones too.) Striving for the highest customer satisfaction and solving technical puzzles comes naturally to you. Being a part of a global team that shares a customer-first mindset only motivates you more.
What you’ll do
- You are the voice of the company, and interact with our customers in a friendly, professional and personal way
- You enjoy finding the cause of any technical problem our customers are facing and help quickly resolve or provide a solution
- Answer customer inquiries and requests through email, phone, and chat support in a timely manner
- Properly manage and document all work performed as part of ticket queue management in our ticket management system and our Help Center if necessary.
- You will get the chance to work with MessageBird Voice products and services, and gain relevant experience in Voice and Web technologies
What you’ll bring
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of technical support experience, preferably supporting Voice services
- You have great communication skills and can explain more complex technical concepts in simple terms
- Experience supporting SaaS products
- Full professional proficiency in English, fluency in Spanish is a plus
- You are available to work full time.
- You are available to work for a maximum of 2 weekend days per 4 weeks.
- Must have full working rights to work in the country that you will be working from. Please only apply if you meet this requirement.
Psst … some added perks
- The ability to Work Anywhere — literally anywhere you want, as long as it’s in the same time zone as your team (yup… you read that right!). This comes with the added benefit of finding the right work-life balance for you by following our 80/20 rule.
- WFH office set-up allowance to make sure you have all you need to “get shit done” in an ergonomically-friendly manner.
- Top-notch work equipment (including active noise-cancelling headphones!).
- MessageBird swag to keep you well-dressed.
- The occasional (virtual) company-wide and team events.
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from more than 50 countries!
If you think you’re a match for this role and can bring some great skills to the MessageBird team, please apply! We’re excited to get to know you.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs