Remote - Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
As an eComm Underwriting analyst, you will review and analyze merchant applications to qualify their credit worthiness. You will follow all Nuvei appropriate credit policies and guidelines to mitigate overall financial and reputational risk exposures. You will be actively engaged with the Loss Prevention and Sales teams to identify risk and market trends.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Conduct detailed credit & risk analysis of applying merchant accounts to determine creditworthiness as well as identifying potential risks.
- Demonstrate strong methodical skills in analyzing data, drawing meaningful conclusions, preparing written summary of results in accordance with department procedures & making holistic business recommendations.
- Maintain communication & collaboration with partners, merchants & co-workers.
- Process applications efficiently & with analytical thinking to reduce & streamline the workload of the underwriting department within a reasonable time frame.
- Answer internal and external inquiries with regard to Underwriting issues.
- 2 years’ experience Underwriting in bankcard industry a plus
- Ability to read and understand financial statements
- Experience in bank or bankcard industry
- Good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good business sense
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nuvei offers a wide variety of benefits which include Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Paid time Off, Sick Time, and many other great benefits.
Nuvei perks also include:
- Frequent training programs on new systems and platforms.
- Free Virtual yoga , meditation and fitness classes, community involvement, and many social activities.
- Employee recognition program and possibilities for advancement in various fields.
- Modern, dynamic and great work environment
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs