Elastic Cloud Content Specialist, Product Marketing
Elastic is a free and open search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real-time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co.
We're looking to add a new node to the Product Marketing cluster, focusing on content marketing for our Elastic Cloud offerings—the best way to consume all that Elastic has to offer. We’re building digital content for our customers and users, and are looking for a content marketer who can help execute on a strategy around outstanding content. In this role, you will be a contributor working closely with product marketing, demand generation, and sales to deliver compelling digital content (whitepapers, eBooks, blogs, and more) that drives engagement and demand generation.
You will need to be an adept storyteller, a strong writer, and a collaborative team player that can partner with product marketers and help translate technical products into compelling content driven by business value.
This role will be distributed/remote. All locations in the United States are good with us!
- Execute on our content strategy to position Elastic Cloud as the best way to consume Elastic Stack, and our Enterprise Search, Observability and Security Solutions.
- Craft compelling content across a variety of formats that drives audience engagement
- Serve as an editor and reviewer of content built by others on the marketing team, from product marketing to demand generation, events, and thought leadership, to drive consistency, alignment to key messaging themes, and proper use of the Elastic style guide
- Contribute to the planning and execution of global integrated campaigns with the campaigns team
- Build regular reports on content and help drive a feedback loop on how to continuously improve our impact and execution, including making pitches to executive partners.
Who you are:
You are a content marketer for cloud-based technology products (e.g. infrastructure, platform, and software-as-a-service). You understand the core principles of good web content and what factors play a role in achieving engagement and demand generation. You are an excellent communicator across various forms, including email. You drive execution, celebrate successes, and continuously learn from mistakes. You take initiative without being asked and help define your own career path. You are obsessed with innovation, especially in how we reach our target audience through different channels. You work collaboratively with a positive and can-do approach to opportunities and challenges to get the right things done quickly
In addition, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Communications, Journalism or a related degree and/or relevant work experience
- Proven experience in content marketing or related domains
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Experience editing and improving on content authored by others
- Experience generating compelling customer-facing and sales-facing assets
- Comfort working with a highly distributed team
Although not required, you may have:
- Experience engaging in cloud services, partnering with and coexisting with public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud
- Experience with crafting content around IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS offerings.
- Experience with open source software and/or commercial open source companies
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accommodation support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs