Product Owner, Enterprise Applications
Remote - USA
Coinbase has built the world's leading compliant cryptocurrency platform serving over 30 million accounts in more than 100 countries. With multiple successful products, and our vocal advocacy for blockchain technology, we have played a major part in mainstream awareness and adoption of cryptocurrency. We are proud to offer an entire suite of products that are helping build the cryptoeconomy and increase economic freedom around the world.
There are a few things we look for across all hires we make at Coinbase, regardless of role or team. First, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in a culture like ours, where we default to trust, embrace feedback, disrupt ourselves, and expect sustained high performance because we play as a championship team. Second, we expect all employees to commit to our mission-focused approach to our work. Finally, we seek people with the desire and capacity to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain, in whatever way is most relevant to their role.
Coinbase has an exciting Product Owner opportunity for the Customer Experience and Product Engineering team who demonstrates thought leadership while being a key contributor towards aggressive Quarterly Business Objectives. This individual will sit within the Agile engineering team comprised of 10+ engineers and admins, predominantly focused on tactical execution by defining Stories, prioritizing, and executing the Backlog to deliver features while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the platform for the team. This individual acts as a key point of contact between Product Managers, Business Stakeholders and engineering departments. The Customer experience and Product business units roadmaps are aligned on a singular vision of providing the best onboarding experience for new retail and institutional customers and providing world class support for a nourishing and ongoing relationship, and we need you to help make that a reality!
What you’ll be doing (ie. job duties):
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Business stakeholders to dissect Product Design Requirements (PRD’s) and drive tactical requirements gathering towards the next 6 weeks of work (Backlog).
- Accountable for user story creation, defining use cases both functional and technical, and prioritization towards committed initiatives
- Partner with Scrum Master and Engineering leads to execute against 10 -12 QBRs per qtr from Discovery to Release, with top notch project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Facilitate functional and technical details, timeline updates, and blockers /risks between Eng and Product Managers and stakeholders
- Foster strong relationships with peers and ability to connect the dots for process gaps or collaboration opportunities across business units
- Eat, Sleep, Breath Agile/Scrum fundamentals with active participation in all ceremonies and leading Backlog Refinement
- Quality assurance, ensuring features delivered by eng team meet the necessary AC’s before stakeholders review.
What we look for in you (ie. job requirements):
- Certified Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Extensive working knowledge of Salesforce Service Cloud (Lightning) with strong command of Enterprise Applications as a whole
- Specialist in project management tools (Jira, Rally) and how to use data to improve Agile maturity
- Consistent track record of delivering complex, multi - eng team initiatives in an autonomous manner
- Strong prioritization methods with communication (written and verbal) skills to navigate tough trade off discussions
- Ability to challenge existing designs or practices and think creatively to be innovative in problem solving. Possess a mentality of taking initiatives in not only tackling, but following through on hard problems.
- Proactively wear multiple hats based on the needs of the situation
Nice to haves:
- Project management certification
- AWS Experience
- Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Salesforce Certifications
- Java, Python, Ruby
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Coinbase is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. Coinbase will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. For US applicants, you may view Pay Transparency, Employee Rights and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notices by clicking on their corresponding links. Additionally, Coinbase participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Coinbase is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to accommodations@ coinbase.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact accommodations@ coinbase.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full notice outlining how data will be processed as part of the application procedure for applicable locations is available here: Ireland/EU, United Kingdom, and California. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs