Product Growth Analyst
Remote, United States
There has never been a better time to join Vidyard. The business is growing at a record pace. We are doubling our Strategy and Analytics team over the next few months and are hiring three new growth analysts to help drive our Product Led Growth (PLG) initiatives!
Vidyard has successfully moved to a Remote First operating model. So whether you are located close to one of Vidyard's collaboration spaces in Kitchener, ON and Vancouver, BC, or if home is anywhere else in North America, you will be an integral part of the team.
We are looking for a mission driven Growth Analyst who shares our passion of helping businesses, educators and everyday people succeed through the power of asynchronous video.
As a Product Growth Analyst, you will partner primarily with the product team, enabling them to better understand how our users onboard and interact with our product. You will be instrumental in launching and analyzing high impact initiatives that will grow and retain our free, SMB and Enterprise customer base, and help monetize the business.
As a member of the Strategy & Analytics team, you will:
- Partner with the product team as well as with the marketing, sales and customer success and finance teams, helping them to drive and understand the performance of Vidyard’s PLG initiatives across activation, acquisition, retention and monetization
- Develop a deep understanding of product features, related KPIs, and Vidard’s data model
- Interpret data, analyze product engagement and initiative performance using statistical techniques, and provide functional and executive level dashboards and reports
- Analyze and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, tease out new insights and identify hypotheses that could unlock significant growth opportunities in the business
- Inform product experimentation by (a) forecasting potential growth and project impact and (b) recommending testing best practices regarding audience segmentation, cohort size and required time to achieve statistically significance
- Communicate key findings to senior stakeholders, influencing them to make the best decisions possible
- Become a center for institutional knowledge by developing a deep understanding of Vidyard’s customer journey phases, key business metrics, data model and analytics tool set
To be an effective team member, the following skills are valuable:
- 2-5 years B2B and/or B2C experience in growth analytics at a technology company, ideally working with product management or development teams. Experience with marketing teams is a bonus.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent SQL skills and fluency with BI/visualization tools (Periscope, Tableau and/or Looker.) Experience with R and Python is a bonus
- Experience in working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (ie. Redshift)
- Working knowledge of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, onboarding and engagement initiatives, and testing and automation tools
- Solid track record of taking a proactive approach, producing growth analytics and delivering in sprints cycles
- Ability to partner cross-functionally with product as well as marketing, sales, customer success and finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically the ability to communicate effectively across multiple management levels
- Curious, driven, and excited to make a significant impact in helping achieve the company's mission!
What Does Vidyard Do?
Vidyard helps businesses and professionals connect with their audiences in a whole new way through engaging, personalized, and measurable video experiences. Through its global video hosting and analytics platform, Vidyard empowers businesses from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to transform their approach to marketing, sales, and corporate communications. Through its free and pro tools, Vidyard helps any business professional create and share custom videos to deliver their message in a more personal and impactful way. Thousands of businesses and millions of people around the world rely on Vidyard for their video needs.
Life as a Vidyardian:
You will have the opportunity to create your own destiny in your role by generating and managing your own projects and seeing the impact of your work. At Vidyard you will work alongside the best and brightest in the industry. We hire carefully for technical expertise and cultural fit, and are proud of our team!
On top of competitive pay, we offer generous subsidies for health & wellness and continuing education. We also offer three flexible benefit plans to suit your unique needs, so choose what’s best for you/your family and your coverage starts as soon as you do.
Along with the health benefits and health/lifestyle spending accounts, additional benefits include unlimited vacation, RRSP match programs, ESOP and learning and development spending accounts.
Vidyard also offers paid volunteer opportunities! At Vidyard, giving back is in our DNA. No matter where we are, we always want to be committed to giving back as part of our commitment to our communities. So choose a cause that is important to you within your own community and give back, on us!
Finally, our teams never miss an opportunity to have fun! Be prepared to enjoy virtual parties (often paired with special deliveries, special guests and sometimes surprises!) and take part in internal communities based on your interests/hobbies!
Remote @ Vidyard
As a video centric organization, Vidyard mastered the art of remote work long before the pandemic forced businesses to adapt. So, whether you are located close to one of our collaboration spaces in Vancouver, BC, & Kitchener, ON, or if home is anywhere else in Canada, you will not only be an integral part of the team, you’ll feel like an integral part of the team.
In order to ensure an enjoyable work experience for all employees, Vidyard is dedicated to ensuring all Vidyardians have an opportunity to:
- Level up their home office/workspace,
- Socialize meaningfully within teams as well as across the organization,
- Enjoy a flexible work schedule (We know your time is valuable! Own your work in a way that best suits your lifestyle)
We believe that working remotely shouldn’t cause any barriers to a great employee experience, so from onboarding to day to day operations, when you work remotely at Vidyard your colleagues and leaders are only as far as a *virtual* tap on the shoulder away.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Vidyard. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Agency calls will not be accepted.
Vidyard is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Talent Acquisition Team.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs