San Francisco, California - Remote
This is a fully Remote and Work From Home (WFH) opportunity within the US
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are revolutionizing the clinical trial industry, one patient, at a time. To help us achieve our goal, we are seeking a Product Designer eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization.
Product designers at Science 37 are thoughtful generalists, each bringing their unique skill set . You enjoy both details of the craft and deliberate, long-term systems thinking; you enjoy perfecting typography just as much as working on large-scale information architecture problems.
You are curious by nature—your first instinct is to ask questions instead of rushing to an answer. You aim to minimize ambiguity by identifying constraints and approach problems holistically to create elegant, simple solutions that account for the current state while keeping an eye towards the future.
As an early member of the design team, you’ll also have an outsized influence on how design operates at Science 37, helping to create a culture of feedback and collaboration. Join us and you’ll be part of a team who loves to have fun, think big, and thrives on being at the forefront of health and technology.
- Deliver on the end-to-end design process; translating quantitative and qualitative insights into high quality experiences in a deeply complex product.
- Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop.
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables.
- Influence and shape the product and feature design direction by partnering closely with senior designers, PMs, Engineering, and UX Research.
- Create cross-platform flows that take into account the experience on all devices in a variety of contexts and channels.
- Contribute to the design system and component libraries as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in our products and process and take the initiative to provide solutions.
- 2+ years of product design experience designing and shipping web and native apps.
- A background at a product-driven SAAS company is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies.
- Demonstrated visual design skills, especially in the construction of visual hierarchies and UI, and attention to detail on typography, spacing, and color.
- Comfortable designing and prototyping in Sketch or Figma and expressing motion and interaction with tools such as Principle, Framer, or code.
- A solid understanding of HTML/CSS. You don’t have to code, but you do need to know the materials that you are working with.
- Excellent communication and writing skills: can brainstorm with a group, articulate ideas, and tease out feedback from colleagues.
- A portfolio demonstrating relevant design capabilities is required. Applications without portfolios will not be reviewed.
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
- The incumbent reports directly to the Director of Product Design
- This full-time opportunity offers a comprehensive total rewards package that includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 days of paid sick time
- 10 company holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- And much more!
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs