Senior UX Product Designer, IaC
London, Tel Aviv, Zurich, or Remote
Roles listed as remote are available as remote within the same country.
Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer for Snyk Infrastructure as Code, to work as an integral part of a balanced team with product and engineering to drive the future of this product.
The Infrastructure as Code product enables developers to write secure configurations, and validate them well before code reaches production. Snyk’s developer-first approach meets developers where they work and provides fixes that can be directly merged into code.
We’re a small team of ten with a mix of web, security and product skills and a range of different backgrounds distributed across the UK (UTC), Switzerland, and Israel (UTC-2).
You will own core user journeys and the associated outcomes, focused on driving onboarding, engagement and retention with our product.
Example initiatives could include understanding how our users need to engage with our product, defining the core user experience for our product as it evolves and setting the standard for how product and design interact across the company.
You’ll spend your time
- Designing & setting up generative design research, providing strategic insights
- Exploring our wealth of data to balance the quantitative with the qualitative views
- Designing new user journeys, identifying areas of strengths and opportunities for improvements
- Shepard product decisions through user research, user flows, design concepts and iterative user feedback sessions
- Designing and running workshops, both with Snyk stakeholders and users
- Learning about how software developers ship applications in a modern way and educating our users in best practices
- Working as part of a balanced team with product and engineering in order to make prioritised decisions together
- Helping to establish world class design practices and a strong design culture
You should apply if you:
- Have 4+ years of experience in a software company in a design capacity, being the voice of the user e.g. as a user research, service design, product design
- Have a solid understanding of the user-centred design process.
- Have experience of defining a product direction based on research
- Are an effective communicator and collaborator in a remote environment, including thoughtful written documentation.
- Thrive in designing and facilitating workshops to gain alignment and drive towards outcomes
- Able to collaborate with engineers to solve challenging problems in an innovative way, all whilst understanding the constraints and conventions of modern software development
- Can articulate how you like to work - talking about a clear process for problem discovery through to ideation and testing
- Can demonstrate design thinking with a show by doing attitude
- Excited to build a product, that solves real users needs in a pragmatic and iterative way
- Are agile and enjoy the speed of a fast-paced, highly engaged startup environment.
- You are confident in interacting and communicating with customers in a range of scenarios, such as workshops, presentations and interviews.
- Are hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies and a critical thinker prepared to challenge the status quo
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and the demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has been adopted by over 2.2M developers who use Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding, bringing our company valuation to $4.7 billion, only 6 months after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing three strategic acquisitions with DeepCode, Manifold & FossID. On top of that, we have doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs