Software Engineer (CI/CD) - Software Company
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
The company helps organizations ask questions, get answers, take actions and achieve business outcomes from their data. Organizations use market-leading solutions with machine learning to monitor, investigate and act on all forms of business, IT, security, and Internet of Things data. Now organizations no longer need to worry about where their data is coming from, and they are free to focus on the business outcomes that data can deliver. Innovators in IT, Security, IoT and business operations can now get a complete view of their business in real time, turn data into business outcomes, and embrace technologies that prepare them for a data-driven future.
Information about project:
As a Software Engineer in the Tooling and Infrastructure team within the IT Business Applications group, you will play a key role in our Continuous Delivery Platform initiative. You will partner with various teams to automate and improve the software delivery process within the IT department. Our team will be responsible for the technical vision as well as the technical implementation across the IT organization. Your enthusiasm for code quality, release engineering, and developer efficiency will set a new standard for continuous delivery for the IT area. We will partner with you and learn about various systems, platforms, understand their challenges and collaborate with SMEs to develop scalable continuous delivery pipelines.
This position requires you to be a great listener, pay attention to details, and handle various tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude.
● Build and maintain CI pipelines using tools like GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, Artifactory, SonarQube, Vault, and Terraform.
● Learn and implement observability and logging solutions such as Splunk, SignalFX
● Debugging deployment issues in AWS, Docker. You should know how to use nslookup, traceroute, etc.
● Investigate build and deployment related issues using monitoring.
● Build tools and services that can improve engineering efficiency and partner with the development team to introduce new tools and industry standard practices.
Experience + Expectations:
● Excellent programming skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
● 2+ years experience with Docker and understanding of Docker concepts such as Networking, Storage, Docker Registry, and Images.
● 2+ years of experience using modern CI systems such as Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis, etc.
● 2+ years of experience automating provisioning of cloud infrastructure using tools such as Terraform
- Gitlab, Circle CI, Travis
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs