Remote - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Why Join Us?
Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team, and would love it for you to join us. As a Frontend Software Developer, you will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
You are good at
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Unit testing using Jest or Enzyme
- User Interface Performance and Responsiveness;
- OAuth/OpenIDConnect and/or SAML
- Client communication and documentation
You Rock at
- Markup and Styling with HTML5 and CSS 3;
- Being self-driven, self-organized and working with little supervision towards a common team and company purpose.
- API Gateways such as Apigee
- Healthcare experience is a plus
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organization;
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture;
- Competitive salaries and benefits;
- Potential to international travel;
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers.
We accept applications for Direct Hire only; no C2C or agencies, please.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self management attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Pittsburgh, PA
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs