BI Data Analyst
Remote - Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
With studios around the world, Keywords Studios is a leading technical services provider for global video games and beyond. With locations in Asia, the Americas and Europe, Keywords Studios has a breadth and depth in multiple industry-leading service lines including Art, Engineering, Audio, Functionality QA, Localization, Localization QA and Player Support. Working across all major platforms, in over 50 different languages, Keywords Studios delivers support for its clients across the globe.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will become a subject matter expert for BI (data & analytics) on all intelligence-related tasks. The Analyst will work independently and in a team environment performing requirements gathering, data analysis, process mapping, test case definition, development, and collaboration across multiple business units and projects.
Duties & responsibilities
- Develop and implement interactive analytic reports and dashboards.
- Translate business requirements into ETL and report specifications.
- Develop and implement ETL processes, reports and queries in support of business analytics.
- Perform data analysis to troubleshoot data issues with the BI solutions and data integration processes
- Ensure compliance with security policies and practices in accordance with internal and external audit governing bodies.
- Support data governance process.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Support data governance processes.
- 3+ years’ experience with Power BI
- 2-3 years’ experience with Spark.
- Proficiency with DAX and M languages
- Proficiency with Python
- Strong SQL Server SQL skills and experience tuning queries, Working knowledge of data warehouse.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented but able to understand the big picture.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Experience communicating with business users.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Statistical computing experience
- Exposure to the Azure Data Platform (Data Factory, etc.)
- AWS Data Platform (Data Pipeline, Glue, Redshift, etc.)
- Exposure with DevOps implementation practices
- Scrum methodology delivery experience
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs