Senior Product Manager, Data & Orchestration
London, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Sweden, Germany, or remote
Snyk is used by over 2.2M developers, from those working on open source projects to teams in large enterprise organisations.
We secure the code you write, with Snyk Code. The libraries you depend upon with Snyk Open Source. The containers you package it all into, with Snyk Container and lastly the infrastructure that you run it on with Snyk Infrastructure as Code.
We're looking for a senior product manager who will shape our cutting edge technological capabilities to benefit users of all Snyk products; building an unprecedented competitive advantage through products developers love.
As part of a collaborative, distributed engineering team you will own identifying, ingesting and processing managed and unmanaged (undeclared) package data and components. You’ll also talk with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on solutions. Example initiatives could include expanding our fingerprinting capabilities into additional products
You’ll spend your time:
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and architects as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and identifying clear product goals
- Shipping new features and improving existing ones
- Working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced and autonomous team environment
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Collaborating with other product teams to identify shared opportunities.
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and to customers and prospects
- Diving deep into the problem space
- Guiding your teams to explore and experiment with possibilities presented by our unique tech
- Forming and iterating on strategies to transform our market
You should apply if:
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role
- Preferably have product management experience in B2B SaaS or developer tooling
- Have a strong technical background
- Are able to dive in and learn a new domain area and confidently present on it
- Able to collaborate with engineering to solve a problem
- Are interested in the intersection of security and developer experience
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs