Growth Marketing Manager
Maveniod is the world's #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through digital demand generation and lifecycle marketing. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead performance marketing campaigns that generate SQLs, own email and lifecycle marketing programs that nurture, convert and upsell customers, and partner with product/engineering resources to develop innovative marketing offers.
- Manage Mavenoid’s digital marketing programs that deliver against ambitious pipeline and revenue targets.
- Build an email marketing strategy that spans the full customer lifecycle and increases conversion at each stage of the funnel.
- Participate in account-based marketing (ABM) and brand marketing campaigns that drive awareness and growth.
- Create, execute and experiment with innovative customer acquisition programs that leverage the Mavenoid team’s technical expertise.
- Leverage and promote content to fill Mavenoid’s top-of-funnel.
- Analyze and report on pipeline metrics to executive stakeholders.
- You have a successful track record of 4+ years within growth marketing that drives pipeline and revenue.
- You have owned and executed advertising and/or performance marketing campaigns with hard SQL and CpSQL targets.
- You have developed and executed email marketing programs, such as nurture streams, onboarding series, and customer newsletters.
- You’re familiar with a variety of marketing tools, including ad platforms/DSPs, CRMs, marketing automation, reporting & analytics platforms, etc.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs