Director of Field Marketing
Maveniod is the world's #1 Product Support platform, helping some of the world's most iconic brands reinvent technical support. Our AI-driven product assistant and live support tools help people fix their own tech while saving our customers both time & money. Founded in 2017 by a team from Palantir & Google, and backed by visionary VCs Point Nine & Creandum, Mavenoid has quickly established itself as the leader in tech support automation.
As the Director of Field Marketing, you will be responsible for Mavenoid’s account-based marketing strategy, as well as customer and events marketing activities. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the Mavenoid team to spearhead integrated demand generation campaigns that drive pipeline and revenue, own our events program end-to-end, and manage a small team of marketers that deliver growth and elevate the Mavenoid brand.
- Own the integrated campaign process to drive pipeline and revenue for Mavenoid’s mid-market and enterprise business segments.
- Design and delegate an account-based marketing strategy to engage and convert target accounts work closely with Mavenoid’s sales teams to define target accounts.
- End-to-end ownership of Mavenoid’s event strategy, including trade shows, conferences, and customer events.
- Develop creative and innovative experiential marketing programs that make Mavenoid stand out from the crowd.
- Partner with the wider marketing team to contribute to the larger marketing strategy.
- You have a successful track record of 6+ years in B2B marketing.
- You have deep experience running and owning customer-centric and account-based marketing programs.
- You have owned and executed a B2B events program, including trade shows, conferences and produced your own events.
- You're a strong communicator and even better collaborator.
- You're great at project & stakeholder management.
- You possess a high EQ and excel at people management, coaching and delegation.
- You have an eye for design and an aptitude for data.
- You have a hunger to learn, grow and have an impact outside of your job description.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs