Group Product Manager, Account Defense
Remote, Salt Lake City
What we’re looking for:
We're seeking a strong Group Product Manager to lead Sift’s Account Defense product line. This solution helps put an end to fake accounts and stops account takeover by using real-time machine learning to look at more than 16,000 signals that identify good and bad users with unparalleled accuracy. Sift provides consumer-facing companies an account defense solution that blocks bad actors, removes unnecessary friction for good actors, and allows the customer to take action on “gray” cases. Sift enables its customers to automate an ever-growing share of their detection and prevention processes, to provide real-time protection to end users and reduce the load on the customer's security, fraud/risk, and operations teams. This role involves ownership across the full product stack, from setting strategy in this complex market, to mapping out customer integrations, to machine learning modeling and new attack technique identification, to pricing and positioning.
What you’ll do:
In this role, you will sit at the center of Sift’s efforts to effectively blend machine learning, identity, security, and delightful user experiences into a best-of-breed solution. As a Group Product Manager on this team, you’ll work closely with a team of engineers and data scientists to transform ideas into reality. You’ll own the roadmap - the success of your product is entirely in your hands.
Successful candidates will have a history of shipping quality products in a fast-paced environment. Experience collaborating closely with engineers, data scientists, engineering management, and designers is a must. You should also feel comfortable working with Marketing and Sales to launch new product features and drive their adoption.
- Own the roadmap for your product. Be able to communicate both the business and technical rationale behind your decisions.
- Mock up concepts, write specs, cut tickets, write copy, and do whatever it takes to ship your products.
- Communicate and motivate across engineers, designers, fellow product managers, salespeople, marketers and the support team.
- Be obsessed with customers. Talk to them. Validate your ideas with feedback and data. Ensure that the customer is infused in everything you do.
- Create a vision for your product. Influence others with where you want to take your product.
What would make you a strong fit:
- 5+ years of experience in product management for a tech company
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Hands-on and passionate about improving the customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work cross functionally with engineers, designers, sales, and marketing
- Experience writing code (for fun, college, work, etc) a plus
- Experience developing SaaS APIs a strong plus
- Security and fraud experience a strong plus
- Machine learning and data science experience a big plus
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Airbnb, Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Wellness reimbursement
- Education reimbursement
- Flexible time off
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs