Product Manager IV - CND
United States - Remote
Product Manager IV - CNDUS–TX– San Antonio -or- US - Remote Rackspace is seeking an experienced Product Manager that has a passion for technology and is ready to join our Product Team. Position SummaryWe are looking for a Product Manager who will play a proactive role in product planning and design to ensure the product is differentiated from competitors in the marketplace. In this role, you will ensure the achievement of strategic revenue objectives for a specific product or product family. Involved throughout the entire lifecycle of the product, working closely with software development teams from product initiation to delivery to eventual product retirement.
- Responsible for managing the success of assigned products and develops requirements for future product releases.
- Creates product line strategies with a focus on cross functional and/or cross domain product lines.
- Handles and owns product intake and executes projects as per product strategy.
- Partners with stakeholders to understand business priorities, identify desired features and functionality, understand the architecture needed to support those business requests, and then defines the Product Roadmap to support them.
- Researches competitors’ products, assesses competitive advantages and determines what product features and functionality will be built. Creates product requirement documents.
- Responsible for defining and measuring product success through KPIs.
- Addresses the lifecycle interaction between multiple products through strategic planning.
- Serves as a technical expert and point of contact for a given system domain and understands connecting systems.
- Provides a clear product vision to all stakeholders and owns product impacting decisions and rollout plans.
- Manage and maintain the product backlog/roadmap (not sprint backlog).
- Facilitates build vs. buy analysis.
- Identifies MVP for project deliverables and defines the timeline approach.
- Develops content for marketing collateral and sales training to ensure successful product launches.
- Works closely with the Product Marketing Manager regarding company wide communications.
- Communicates product delivery progress and strategic updates to stakeholders (via product status update emails, product stakeholder meetings, and/or product wiki updates).
- Mentors or coaches other PM’s.
- Expert knowledge of the following domains: IT industry and product domain.
- Advanced understanding of business as it relates to the hosting industry.
- Excellent knowledge of product development life cycle with relevant experience in 2 or more phases.
- Determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Proven ability to manage portfolio of projects.
- Ability to balance team resource loads to meet commitments and optimize output.
- H-1B Qualified Role
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, plus 7 years of related experience (technology and/or product management)
- Bachelor's in Technology or Business Preferred, MBA is preferred.
- 9-12 years of experience in technology or product management is highly preferred.
About Rackspace TechnologyWe are the multicloud solutions experts. We combine our expertise with the world’s leading technologies — across applications, data and security — to deliver end-to-end solutions. We have a proven record of advising customers based on their business challenges, designing solutions that scale, building and managing those solutions, and optimizing returns into the future. Named a best place to work, year after year according to Fortune, Forbes and Glassdoor, we attract and develop world-class talent. Join us on our mission to embrace technology, empower customers and deliver the future. More on Rackspace TechnologyThough we’re all different, Rackers thrive through our connection to a central goal: to be a valued member of a winning team on an inspiring mission. We bring our whole selves to work every day. And we embrace the notion that unique perspectives fuel innovation and enable us to best serve our customers and communities around the globe. We welcome you to apply today and want you to know that we are committed to offering equal employment opportunity without regard to age, color, disability, gender reassignment or identity or expression, genetic information, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity status, military or veteran status, nationality, ethnic or national origin, race, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or any legally protected characteristic. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. Position is available for remote work in the following states unless otherwise specified. Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs