Developer Community Manager
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
Total Expert Inc.
We are looking for a Developer Community Manager to help build and grow an open, inclusive developer community to help developers bring innovative solutions to our financial services clients and their customers. In this role you will work with internal and external stakeholders to define the vision for the community and execute that plan. You will serve as the resident expert for our APIs and how to implement them effectively. You will also work closely with our Product and Alliances teams to share how the community is utilizing our APIs and how we can take them to the next level.
You’ll also develop a keen sense of empathy with internal and external customers (including developers) through direct observation and data analysis, and you’ll band together with cross-functional team members from all departments to get new API solutions to market while communicating priorities, progress, scope and tradeoffs. The work you do will educate and empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Establish a developer community for Total Expert that drives innovation in the financial services space.
- Create standard practices for developers that integrate with Total Expert including enriching the onboarding experience, driving adoption, and ensuring good market fit for our customers.
- Work with all levels of our customer and partner developers to understand use cases for our APIs and help them bring innovative solutions to market.
- Establish Total Expert as the hub of a customer experience ecosystem that can connect to any other system in a variety of technology stacks.
- Define, own, analyze and report on the community to drive insights to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive adoption of our developer community by working with our marketing teams to educate the market on the value our APIs bring to real consumers.
- Support the enablement of systems integrators who will assist in scaling API solutions for our customers.
- Foster a workplace with the highest moral and ethical standards to ensure Total Expert remains an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Represent our brand to developers and integration partners across fintech and martech spaces
What we look for:
- 5+ years of Integrations/Alliance experience in a SaaS environment (Financial Services a plus)
- Experience defining, working with, building, and managing integrations and integrating 3rd party solutions through API interfaces
- Extensive experience working directly with software engineers to implement, troubleshoot, and test APIs
- Familiarity with a variety of web development languages with expertise in 2 or more, including NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP, Java, C# etc.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Entrepreneurial approach to build relationships (internal and external), make progress and work through obstacles
- Fluency with technical details, ability provide guidance and documentation for technical users while also showing the ability to translate for a non-technical audience
- Superior analytical, prioritization, communication and negotiating skills
- Knowledge in the Financial Services industry
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs