At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites 2200+ Elasticians across 40+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Our Recruiting Coordinators contribute to our overall recruiting success by providing an exceptional level of service and a best in class experience to both candidates and interviewing teams throughout the hiring process. You care deeply about the individuals you interact with, and you are willing to go above and beyond to make interviewing with Elastic an enjoyable and pleasant experience. This while keeping a watchful eye on process efficiency and simplicity.
What you will be doing
- Work closely with candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders of all levels to schedule and confirm interviews. These can be virtual as well as face to face / on-site interviews.
- Communicate clearly and timely about schedules and changes if and when they occur.
- Manage interview processes in the Applicant Tracking System. (Greenhouse).
- Organize travel for candidates and/ or reserve conference rooms as and when needed.
- Assist applicants during their onsite interviews.
- Perform administrative support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team.
What you will bring along
- You have practical administrative or support experience, ideally involving multiple agenda management across countries, continents and timezones.
- Your communication skills in English are exceptional, both in verbal and written interaction.
- You are known for being able to prioritize your tasks in an ever-changing, dynamic environment where no day is like the previous.
- You will deal with individuals from all around the world with very diverse backgrounds and (business) cultures. You navigate this by showing great interpersonal skills, empathy and high adaptability.
- Our team is very collaborative and we would love for you to truly be one of us. We consider ourselves to be personable, trustworthy, ethical and transparent. We take ownership and operate with minimal supervision, we are problem solvers with a desire to contribute to Elastic’s success.
- You know your way around IT tools such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience.
- Experience with a high-volume recruitment process.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and knowledge of recruiting process.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Stock Awards
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- An environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with Elasticians in over 40 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and speaking over 30 languages!
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs