Digital Marketing Coordinator
Remote - St. Louis Park, Minnesota, United States
Total Expert Inc.
We’re searching for a results-oriented Digital Marketing Coordinator to support our product marketing team in delivering world-class digital content and resources to our customers. This role will assist with the development of new content resources to support our customers, including email newsletters, social media graphics, digital marketing campaigns, and interactive assets. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Work you’ll do
- Assist in the implementation of our digital marketing strategy for customer content in the Total Expert platform.
- Coordinate and track internal and external content requests, including customer feedback and internal recommendations.
- Own the creation and timely deployment of weekly and monthly newsletters.
- Become an expert on our target market and buyers; understanding who they are, how they buy, and key buying criteria.
- Research and understand market, product, and competitive dynamics and socialize findings to support future digital content development.
- Create, proofread, and edit marketing content to support digital campaigns for key customer initiatives.
- Manage relationships with external vendors, customers, and internal stakeholders.
- Serve as the project manager for digital content marketing initiatives within the product marketing team to drive key strategic goals forward.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, communications, or related practice.
- 1-2 years experience in marketing.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Will thrive in a high-growth culture: Self-motivated, forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of HTML and design and email software desired.
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs