Senior Product Manager, Platform Core
London, Tel Aviv, Zurich, Sweden, Germany, or remote
We're looking for a Senior Product Manager, focussing on supporting the scale and extensibility of Snyk’s platform to support multiple products, which are used by hundreds of thousands of developers, who collaborate on millions of projects, whilst staying ridiculously easy to work with.
The Platform Core group focuses on capabilities that are shared between all Snyk’s products, including policies, reporting, user management and projects.
As a Senior Product Manager for Snyk, you’ll collaborate with a distributed engineering team focused on the same goal: building and enhancing the common areas of our product that cater to all our users across all our products. You’ll work with your team to scale and standardize parts of the platform used by our customers and integrations (such as our API and webhooks), so they’re extensible and easy to use, helping broaden the impact that Snyk can have.
You’ll also talk with customers, prospects and internal stakeholders to gather feedback and iterate on solutions. As well as this, you’ll help evolve the practices and architecture relied on by other product teams, allowing them to move fast, securely, at scale.
You’ll spend your time:
- Working hands-on with engineers, engineering managers and designers as part of a cross-functional product team, guiding product development and producing clear product requirements
- Defining metrics and analysing data on usage and business performance
- Analysing Snyk’s competitive landscape to ensure a leading product
- Talking with our customers, and potential customers, to understand their needs, gather feedback and requirements, and collaborate with them to build and validate solutions
- Defining and then communicating the product roadmap, both inside Snyk and with customers and prospects
- Supporting and guiding other product managers to help refine plans across Snyk’s product range
- Informing and improving our product processes, and the way all product managers work.
- Ensuring delivered features reach the desired business outcomes
Our teams are generally distributed between multiple offices and timezones, so we use Slack and Zoom to keep in contact with one another, travelling around once a quarter (in normal times!) to gather feedback from our users and spend time working face-to-face with the engineers that aren’t colocated with you.
You should apply if you:
- Have 4+ years experience working in a product management role
- Have product management experience in some or all of B2B SaaS, developer tooling or extensible platform services such as APIs.
- Have a strong technical background
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, and enjoy helping others to learn new things
- Enjoy working in, and leading, cross-functional delivery teams
- Like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes
- Are comfortable adjusting priorities at short notice to respond to changes in the market
- Are happy to travel at least once a quarter (under usual circumstances) to gather feedback from our users and to spend time working face-to-face with other colleagues that aren’t colocated with you
Please apply below. We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not sure if you meet all of the criteria - please apply anyway! We’d love to talk to you.
We’re on a mission to make the world a safer place with more secure software.
We’re living in a world of digital transformation that is turning ever more industries into a software-development industry. Cyber security is taking centre stage for many companies, and demand for Snyk’s product is sky-rocketing!
Snyk has already been adopted by over 2.2M developers, including multiple leading enterprise customers such as Google, Salesforce and Intuit, who are using Snyk to find and fix vulnerabilities in their open source libraries and container images, empowering them to develop secure software, faster.
In March of 2021, we raised $300M in Series E funding at a $4.7 billion company valuation, just after securing an additional $200M in Series D funding in September 2020, and successfully closing two strategic acquisitions. On top of that, we doubled the size of our global team, and we’re not stopping there!
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure. Join us!
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs