Senior Product Manager
US - Remote
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What you can tell your friends that you do:
As a Senior Product Manager, I help lead App Annie’s growth through Innovation. Whether working with data science to build cutting edge artificial intelligence solutions or driving user engagement with powerful UX, I define our newest product that helps app publishers, advertisers, and market analysts gain unique insights to make better business decisions. I own the product’s experience and am responsible for bringing it to market for our world-class customers.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Owning key product initiatives and collaborating across groups to support the growth of App Annie.
- Collaborating with customers, product marketing, and sales to define and continuously improve App Annie’s product offerings across the market.
- Leading a cross functional team to execute on the innovation vision.
- Collaborating with engineers, data scientists, and designers to solve complex problems across the entire pipeline: from big data collection, to A.I. development, to powerful data visualization.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have a degree in a quantitative discipline such as Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Finance, or Economics from a leading university. Master of Science or MBA preferred.
- You have 4-8 years of experience in product management or consulting.
- You have a clear track record of achieving strategic goals. You have experience adjusting your product strategy based on customer research, data, and changing needs.
- You have deep customer empathy and have experience in UX design, research, and testing.
- You have managed and brought to market predictive or prescriptive analytics products employing artificial intelligence methods.
- You love all things data. You’ve worked closely with data before, can communicate descriptively about the data under study, understand how data pipelines work, and have experience making data come alive for the end user.
- You’re technically-inclined. You have written production code in your career and can get into the weeds of engineering problems to understand the pros and cons of different solutions.
- You take initiative. You bring people together to make it happen. Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the projects you lead.
It’s an added bonus if you have these skills too!
- You have experience building B2B enterprise SaaS products.
- You have experience with large scale data collection and aggregation from multiple sources.
- You have experience with UX management for global audiences.
- You have experience working with remote engineering teams.
This is what we have to offer…
- We provide a $1,000 WFH reimbursable allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs