Who We Are
Addepar’s mission is to bring data, technology and people together to help investors make more informed and timely investment decisions. Our wealth management platform is transforming the fintech industry by providing data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Here, your voice matters. We believe that portfolio, market and client insights can make a significant and sustainable impact, one person and one community at a time. Working at the intersection of groundbreaking technology and limitless financial services industry growth, we are optimizing how capital is put to work.
We are currently seeking a UI Designer to join our Design Team!
The Design team at Addepar shapes wealth managers’ digital experiences. By designing and delivering intuitive, easy-to-use products, we help wealth managers grow their businesses and provide best-in-class services to their clients. We take an agile, high-growth mindset and foster a client-centered work environment with a focus on constructive feedback and collaboration.
Wealth management is undergoing a technological transformation. Financial advisors need a better way to scale their businesses while meeting their clients’ financial needs. We’re looking for highly-qualified people who enjoy simplifying complexity and challenging the status quo to meet our goal of providing the best user experience in the industry.
Addepar is looking for a talented Mid-Level UI designer to create visually stunning and highly intuitive products that will bridge the gap between our prospect and client user experiences. We’re looking for a strong digital thinker who loves the challenge of turning tough problems into beautiful, smart, and engaging experiences for the web. You will work directly with our creative leaders to create innovative and thoughtful design and user experiences for stakeholders in cross functional roles as well as our clients.
This top talent will have extensive experience working with brands to design interactive web platforms. General responsibilities will include design research, strategy, and implementation for a wide-range of digital—and occasionally print—projects.
What You’ll Do
- Develop detailed sitemaps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms; this individual will be heavily involved in site concept development, planning, and user experience processes for our Corporate website and Product Engagement Resources
- Work closely with Creative Director, writers, brand designers, photographers, and developers to create and execute projects from start to finish
- Partner with other cross-functional stakeholders to deliver initiatives collaboratively
- Promote creative improvement and contribute to a culture of innovation, excellence and accountability
- Provide input during creative meetings and collaborating with design and development teams
- Maintain consistent creative quality and award winning work across digital projects
- Help push our brand expression forward with fresh, inventive ideas and astonishingly beautiful executions
- Create innovative digital experiences and impressive design solutions
- Create custom animation features to illustrate data and messaging in an impactful way
- Build out design compositions
- Performing design research
- Run quality control testing of designs
- Prepare files and assets for web
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Design or a related field
- 2+ years of experience (post-college graduation) with a strong portfolio
- Experience collaborating with developers and knowledge of design for digital best practices
- Design obsessive, with excellent foundation in typography, layout, color and design principles
- Attention to detail and impeccable execution across structure, layout, interactivity and web
- Solid understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS, capabilities of web browsers, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience with file and asset organization
- Information architecture experience
- Basic working knowledge of animation
- After Effects -motion graphics/animated content and video editing experience
- Capable of multi-tasking multiple concurrently running creative projects and initiatives
- Willingness to accept and incorporate feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized, sticks to a project timeline
- A great collaborator with a positive outlook—no grouches.
Addepar was founded in 2009 by Palantir co-founder Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2.5 trillion of assets on the company's platform. Addepar was named a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City, Salt Lake City and Edinburgh, Scotland.
At Addepar, we are driven by our core values:
- Take Action - We believe in empowering each other to make decisions that elevate our colleagues and our communities.
- Build Together - We celebrate success by recognizing the value of collaborating with each other, our clients and partners.
- Best Ideas Win - We welcome new ideas that inspire change.
- Demand Transparency - We encourage open discussion and information-sharing to strengthen communication across organizations.
- Solve Problems that Matter - We put our community of clients and partners first by creating technology that meets their needs today
In addition to our core values, Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
To ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs