Senior Sales Trainer
Weave - Headquarter
Weave supports small business owners by providing an all-in-one platform to help them communicate with, and grow their customer base. With Weave’s complete business toolbox, small businesses can streamline all their communication, payments and marketing - all from one place - and continually provide a phenomenal customer experience.
At the core of Weave’s growth are our people. We are passionate about providing an amazing workplace for talented people who demonstrate our core values: Hungry, Creative, and Caring. In 2019, Weave received several significant awards, including the Fortune 100 Best Companies, Forbes Cloud 100, and Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies.
Don’t believe us? Check out why our employees, their families, and our 13,000+ customers love Weave - Our Story OR head to our Instagram page @workatweave to see what our employees are up to.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work schedules
- Free haircuts at our onsite salon
- Best maternity & paternity policy in Utah
- Brand new building including a huge onsite gym
- 401k with match
- Short & long term disability
- Commuter benefits (UTA Pass)
- Service animals welcome
- Weave’s in-house coaching initiative
As a Sales Trainer, your top priority will be giving new sales persons the tools, skills and knowledge they need to be effective in the corporate sales environment. Identify any issues with training methods and make suggestions for improvements as needed.
- Conduct weekly staggered training for new and current sales associates and assist with the development of individualized training plans for underperforming sales persons.
- Schedule orientations and related training events for new AEs, SDR’s and teams
- Observe sales encounters and determine the training needs for individuals and/or sales teams.
- Develop sales performance policies and methods for evaluating performance in a far fashion.
- Improve training techniques when needed to meet the unique demands of certain accounts and/or the corporate sales market at Weave.
- Recommend budget for training events and monitor costs during the program.
- Stay updated with current market trends and the changing demands of the corporate sales environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent sales experience
- 7+ years experience in sales
- Experience in sales training preferred, not required
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent coaching skills
- Familiar with performance management methods
- Very self-motivated and goal oriented
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Sales Engineer Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs