Support Relationship Manager
Remote - Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Sydney based: Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for creating successful and engaged customers to join our rapidly expanding team.
As part of the Global Customer Support organisation you will be responsible for identifying and driving critical customer incidents through to conclusion for a number of our strategic clients. You will work closely with those clients to understand their business drivers and help them achieve their goals using Blue Prism. You will proactively keep them up to date with Blue Prism changes and product enhancements helping them with their release cycles and ensuring they capitalise on their Blue Prism investment.
You will draw upon your trouble-shooting, analytical, incident, project and crisis management skills to resolve the toughest challenges. You should have a real passion for working with the latest technologies and a passion for driving successful customers outcomes.
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s intelligent digital workers provide business leaders with new operational capacity and intelligent skills to automate mission critical business processes, while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount.
Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500. For more information visit www.blueprism.com.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Work with clients to understand their business and how they are utilising Blue Prism
- Gain an understanding of the clients’ project and key milestones
- Work closely with clients to earn their trust and respect to become their trusted advisor
- Work closely with Blue Prism Account Managers, Support and Professional Services to enable fast resolutions to issues
- Proactively manage customer support issues
- Provide regular updates to customers on the latest product releases and patches
- Work with the clients to ensure they have migration plans to stay on currently supported releases
- Share relevant information about clients internally
- Introduce regular meetings with clients
- Degree educated
- 2+ years in an equivalent role working for a software company with large enterprise customers
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical support role
- Excellent communication skills with strong facilitation skills.
- Strong social, interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with highly complex and high-pressured situations.
- Judgement – make realistic commitments and ensure they are kept. Know when to escalate issues
- Ability to drive a problem through to resolution keeping all stakeholders updated.
- Ability to advocate the customer’s business impact and ensure a sense of urgency is felt within the engineering community.
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and technical concepts, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality requirements.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Supportive team player.
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
- Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations.
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers, with focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with applications in .net framework together with VB, Java, HTML and webservices would be an advantage.
No one candidate will be a 100% perfect match to our description, so if you thrive in an intellectually-charged environment and have similar experience to what we are looking for, we encourage you to apply.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs