Technical Support Americas
Remote - Brazil
As Semaphore's Technical Support Engineer, you will be providing first-class service and tech support to our customers. Our customers are very technical (developers) and we want someone that can interact with them at that level. Your responsibilities will include providing technical support, debugging integration issues, writing custom scripts, and occasionally teaching customers how to use Semaphore.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an energetic, motivated, and organized team player to join a growing organization. Customers ranging from startups to companies like Salesforce and Toyota have described their experience with Semaphore support as "like having another engineer on their team". More than 9 out of 10 customers rate Semaphore support as "great".
This is a remote position and you should thrive in asynchronous communication. We expect you to have strong written communication skills and be able to develop working relationships with coworkers in locations around the globe. Your working hours will be 9 am - 5 pm BRT.
Support is an integral part of Customer Success, and you will collaborate with other team members to identify the ways of improving Semaphore's user experience and documentation.
Semaphore's customers are testing and deploying some of the coolest and most innovative cloud applications today. You will be the key person to support them by:
- Working directly with customers to resolve any issues that they may be having with the Semaphore platform.
- Monitoring and addressing customer tickets to understand common issues.
- Improving our documentation.
- Participating in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Providing feedback to our product teams.
- Building and maintaining support's internal tools.
- A basic understanding of how software and the internet works.
- Willingness to master Linux and Bash scripting.
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Being self-managed and capable of making effective decisions.
- Being well-organized, have an excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
- Being passionate about helping real customers solve real problems.
- Having the ability to work effectively remotely with a team.
- A prior experience in IT roles such as QA will be considered a plus.
Working at Semaphore
- The impact of working on a product that's competing on a global market.
- Join a small team of around 25 full-time people who love what they do.
- A healthy 40-hour work week, friendly and supportive work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company retreats.
- Space to learn continuously and choose the tools and equipment for your job
- Paid trips to conferences and books of your choice.
- Interact with developers that use Semaphore and talk about the latest and greatest way to develop and ship software.
- Paid membership at a fitness club of your choice
Semaphore is an equal opportunity employer. Consistent with our mission of serving a diverse and global audience, we value a diverse workforce and inclusive culture which reflects that. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, marital status, disability, and veteran status.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs