Sr. Product Designer, Customer Experience Team, Integrations
Remote - Germany or US
Who We Are
Cobalt.io is a fast-growing and globally distributed remote-first cybersecurity start-up with employees in the US and Germany. We connect global security talent with businesses by providing Pentesting as a Service via the Cobalt technology platform. We have Scandinavian roots, an American base and a global outlook. Our team is characterized by a fun, fast-paced and collaborative culture based on individual responsibility and ownership.
All organizations need security testing for their software, and we are building the world's largest and smartest pentest management platform to help solve this challenge at scale.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our new Customer Experience teams at Cobalt. This team focuses on integrating partner tools and services into our customer platform to enhance the workflows of our end users. As the Product Designer for this team, you will lead all aspects of design from inception to implementation and beyond owning all aspects of design within the end-to-end product development cycle.
What You Would Do
- You'll be responsible for the product design on our Customer Experience: Integrations team.
- You'll be the strongest advocate for our customers within your domain.
- You'll take the initiative in identifying problems and opportunities to improve how integrations are implemented on our platform. Working with application lifecycle management tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, etc., as well as GRC tools such as RSA Archer, Tableau, and Splunk, to name a few.
- You’ll Partner closely with product and engineering to drive team strategy, product decisions, and roadmap priorities.
- Own end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution from vision, ideation, to prototyping, to user testing, to final production.
- Provide design feedback to other design team members
You Must Have
- Experience aligning stakeholders while producing solutions that solve user's needs advised by business objectives and technical capabilities.
- A deep understanding of the end-to-end product design process. Including how to develop and use IA, journey mapping, prototyping, user stories, user research, wireframing, and visual design.
- The ability to solve ambiguous and complex problems with simple, elegant, user-focused solutions.
- Experience applying both quantitative and qualitative research techniques to inform design decisions.
- You are a detail-oriented, self-starter who can manage time and deadlines.
- You are comfortable designing in an iterative way to continue learning and adapting.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - you can present your design decisions and process succinctly.
- Experience designing for consumer-facing UX.
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Expertise in design tools, i.e., Figma, Miro
- An online portfolio that shows examples of your design process.
Nice to Have
- Experience working at companies in the developer tool space.
- Experience working at other SaaS companies
- Experience working collaboratively in global, multi-disciplinary design teams
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity to join and grow in a passionate, rapidly expanding industry
- Competitive compensation & attractive equity plan
- Flexible paid time-off & travel policies
- Regularly planned team outings and company events
- Paid parental leave
- 401(k) program to help you save for the future (US only)
- Medical, dental, and life insurance benefits (US only)
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs