Senior Product Designer - Contact Center as a Service
At Talkdesk we’re reimagining how people experience contact centers. We’re building an enterprise product, without all the complexity, that truly transforms how our customers conduct business. We use design and prototyping to guide early product development, bring greater clarity to engineering goals, and develop a UX-grounded point of view. We impact thousands of people by designing tools that help drive empathy in human interactions through technology.
Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) is the unit responsible for the Contact Center part of the business. From the Agent interfaces to the routing core, from the dialing machinery to digital channels, everything is working together to connect the user to a great experience and provide the best service.
Serving thousands of contact center Agents from around the world, supporting hundreds of thousands of customers in different industries and carrying on millions of interactions per year, CCaaS is the beating heart of Talkdesk’s modern, cloud-based, distributed contact center.
It doesn’t matter if it's a support request, a sales contact or a special campaign, CCaaS has everything covered.
At Talkdesk, Product Designers are responsible for the whole design process. From product discovery to delivery, they collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, and other Product Designers.
Talkdesk uses data analysis and customer feedback to identify what problems our customers have and to prioritize our roadmaps.
Product Design is playing an important role in Talkdesk’s growth by empowering our users’ ability to solve their problems easily and intuitively. It’s their job to own and help drive user-centric design initiatives. We continuously experiment with new processes, methodologies, and ways of working to provide a consumer-grade user experience across all products.
What you will be doing
You will be focused primarily on designing impactful solutions for web and desktop apps at CCaaS unit, which is the core product of Talkdesk. You will:
- Help to champion a user-centric mindset to ensure the best possible experience for agents, supervisors and admins of a cloud contact center solution.
- Closely collaborate with a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers, Software Engineers, and QAs.
- Define and align with Product what are the priorities to tackle.
- Identify and work over user problems that will bring value to our customers.
- Be actively involved in discovery and strategy sessions, as well as user research activities to gather both qualitative and quantitative insights that will shape the product.
- Own the design process and support the development teams.
The skills you will need
We want critical thinkers and problem solvers with small egos.
Ideal candidates have the following:
- Proven experience working as a Product Designer on digital products
- Experience working with communication software/apps is an advantage.
- Expertise in user-centric and design methodologies.
- Strong understanding of how product development works.
- Track record of leading initiatives and processes with teams.
- Experience in SaaS or enterprise applications is an advantage.
- Excellent collaboration skills and enjoy working as a cross-functional team delivering solutions.
- Will to grow the value of Product Design through relationship building and strong communication.
- A passion to build great products and make an impact.
- Ability to work autonomously, with a sense of ownership, and proactively.
- Ability to manage high-level product vision, strategy, and day-to-day work.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with user research activities is an advantage.
- Growth opportunities on a fast-paced, growing startup.
- Flexible work hours so you can manage your needs and lifestyle.
- Work from anywhere.
Please, submit your portfolio featuring examples of product, enterprise projects that you can share with us (Online or PDF).
The Talkdesk story hinges on empathy and acceptance. It is the shared goal among all Talkdeskers to empower a new kind of customer hero through our innovative software solution, and we firmly believe that the best path to success for our mission is inclusivity, diversity, and genuine acceptance. To that end, we will hire, promote, work along, cheer for, bond with, and warmly welcome into the Talkdesk family all persons without regard to ethnic and racial identity, indigenous heritage, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs