Senior UX Designer
Remote - Warrington, England, United Kingdom
Blue Prism is the global leader in intelligent automation for the enterprise, transforming the way work is done. At Blue Prism, we have users in over 150 countries in more than 1,800 businesses, including Fortune 500 and public sector organizations, that are creating value with new ways of working, unlocking efficiencies, and returning millions of hours of work back into their businesses. Our Digital Workforce is smart, secure, scalable and accessible to all; freeing up humans to re-imagine work.
To understand more about Blue Prism’s intelligent automation click here. You can also visit http://www.blueprism.com/ and follow us on Twitter @blue_prism, LinkedIn and Instagram @blueprismofficial. Or have a look at our YouTube page for further insights about Blue Prism.
- Proven experience creating brilliant user experiences based on evidence and best practices.
- Proven experience of collaborating on design patterns and working iteratively.
- Experience of working within constraints, including, but not limited to, accessibility and technology.
- Understanding users, identifying their needs from evidence and translating these into solutions.
- Proven experience of visualising, articulating and solving complex problems.
Good to have
- Creating designs and prototypes using Figma and/or Framer.
- Working with limited data (we don’t get usage reports).
- Working with complex software platforms.
- Knowledge of best practicle, accessible, data rich user interfaces.
- Proven experience of working in desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Experience of delivering accessible applications.
- Working in agile teams.
Our ideal candidate
- Someone who is customer focused, diverse and inclusive.
- A continuously innovative and open minded problem solver.
- A real team player who can work in a varied multi-disciplined environment.
Use the skills matrix to measure your confidence scales against each of the topics.
Understanding these topics...
User-centered agile practices
You understand user-centred design practices and know how to embed them into an agile workflow. You can work in an transparent, constantly changing, iterative and collaborative way with a multidisciplinary team.
You can apply technical knowledge and experience to create or design prototypes. You understand parameters, restrictions and synergies to deliver ‘less but better’ experiences within a lean UX process.
You communicate visually making complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences across all industries.
You understand users and can translate user stories and propose design approaches to meet these needs. You can engage in meaningful interactions and relationships with users.You put users first and can manage competing priorities.
You understand technological constraints and how to push these boundaries. You can help colleagues clearly understand the impact of well designed technology and change user behaviour. You understand the challenges and opportunities for automation, machine learning and artifical intelligence.
For more, view our Head of UX and UI’s article published in UX Planet: https://uxplanet.org/in-ten-years-design-will-be-d...
Blue Prism is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs