Product Growth Specialist
About The Role & Team
Amplitude’s mission is to be the operating system for digital business. At its core, Amplitude provides a new window into digital customer behavior that helps businesses answer the question: “Where do we place our digital bets to maximize growth?” We approach challenges with humility, we take ownership of our contributions, and our growth mindset pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for Amplitude’s customers through structured programs as well as ad-hoc engagement to provide product expertise and best practices. The Growth Services team is a new group of global experts focused on supporting the CS field (Customer Success Managers, Solution Architects, Platform Specialists) in driving expansion and adoption of premium products in the Amplitude product suite.
As Product Growth Strategist, you’ll be aligned with a key product and/or domain area. Using your deep domain-expertise and understanding of how businesses implement, adopt, and realize value from your products, you will drive expansion and adoption through programs and, in some circumstances, direct customer interactions. As this is a new team at Amplitude, you will have a tremendous impact on shaping the growth services team going forward.
As a Product Growth Strategist, you will:
Take ownership of the customer success expansion goals and post-sale adoption goals for your specialization globally
Lead global taskforce of SMEs across CS disciplines aligned to your specialization
Identify and act on scalable approaches to meet expansion and adoption goals through collaboration with enablement, marketing, education, and other internal teams
Interlock with the product development organization to provide CS prospective and roadmap alignment, especially around new products.
Support direct customer interactions when deep domain-expertise or technical knowledge is required
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding revenue and adoption goals through scaling the efforts of others
Deep domain expertise in one or more of the following areas: Recommendation, Experimentation
Leadership and influencing skills, especially in cross-functional scenarios
Ability to work independently; identifying opportunities for impact and executing accordingly
Analytical & prioritization skills; able to use telemetry and CRM data to identify trends and qualify efforts.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
We care about the well-being of our team: along with excellent health insurance, we offer flexible time off, a monthly wellness stipend, a 12-week parental leave and a generous Learning & Development stipend. And when our offices are open, we offer delicious in-office lunch, dinner, & snacks, and commuting benefits.
The Product: Amplitude is a product intelligence platform– we help companies understand their users, rapidly release better product experiences, and grow their business. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to build on: a platform that enables companies to thrive.
Amplitude powers digital upstarts like Calm and Peloton and technology leaders like Microsoft and Paypal, but also 100+ year old companies like Ford, as they rethink their digital revenue strategy.
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
Amplitude is a tech startup to bet your career on in 2021, according to Business Insider.
Amplitude had a record year of growth in 2020 and grew employee headcount by 24%.
Amplitude is one of the best software products on the market according to G2.
Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Benchmark Capital, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
More than 20% of the Fortune 100 are customers of Amplitude as are innovative brands such as Calm, Microsoft, Ford, NBC Universal, Hubspot, PayPal and Peloton.
We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Amsterdam, London, Paris and Singapore.
Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Amplitude’s D&I Commitment: Amplitude believes that diversity enables creation of better products, ability to solve complex problems, and drive more powerful solutions. In order to make diversity possible, we commit to striving to create an environment of inclusion: an environment focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection, which will allow employees of all backgrounds to feel the care they need to thrive.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs