Technical Product Manager - Data Acquisition
Remote EMEA: Utrecht, London, Berlin
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As a Technical Product Manager, I help App Annie to collect and process the data that forms the foundation of App Annie's flagship Intelligence product. Working together with engineering and data science, I build cutting edge server-side and mobile technology that collects information about the mobile industry. My technical understanding helps App Annie to maintain its unrivaled data quality. My strategic insight enables me to identify new opportunities to turn data into products that help our world-class customers thrive.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Owning App Annie's data collection technology that’s built by our Data Acquisition Backend team and Mobile Research team.
- Defining the vision and roadmap for maintaining and improving our industry-leading data quality.
- Working with engineering leads to improve processes, identify risks, and ensure a stable delivery of data across multiple projects.
- Supporting Data Scientists and other Product Managers in launching new product features, by building data collection methods that unlock new insights for our customers.
- Identifying and pitching new opportunities to leverage our data for customers.
- Collaborate across engineering, data science, product management, and our customers to continuously improve App Annie Intelligence.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- You have 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management.
- You have a strong technical background. Past experience as a back-end or mobile engineer or a degree in Computer Science is preferred.
- You enjoy diving deep into technical challenges together with your team, but you never lose sight of our product strategy and the goal to deliver value to our customers.
- You have worked closely with big data, understand how data pipelines work and how data science creates actionable insights for the end-user through machine learning.
- You take initiative and bring people together to make things happen.
- You love to solve problems that others say are impossible to crack.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where every day brings new challenges that demand creative solutions.
This is what we offer...
- We provide a $1,000 WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, you need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs