Senior Product Designer
Ottawa/Canada - Remote
Who we are and what we do
Momentive (formerly SurveyMonkey) is a leader in agile experience management, delivering powerful, purpose-built solutions that bring together the best parts of humanity and technology to redefine AI. Momentive products, including GetFeedback, SurveyMonkey, and its brand and market insights solutions, empower decision-makers at 345,000 organizations worldwide to shape exceptional experiences. More than 20 million active users rely on Momentive to fuel market insights, brand insights, employee experience, customer experience, and product experience. Ultimately, the company’s vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at momentive.ai.
More about our Design Team
Product Design at Momentive is all about getting to the heart of customer needs while fulfilling our mission to power the curious. We're on a mission to bring better design to the business world, and while we're at it we'd like to make our mark with stunning data viz, personable interfaces, and a commitment to empathizing with our users. We work in five offices across the globe (plus home offices for now), where we work closely with our counterparts in Product Management, Marketing and Engineering. If you believe that great design belongs everywhere and have the mettle to make it happen, let's talk!
What we're looking for
We're looking for a Senior Product Designer who is curious about customers and passionate about data-driven design. You'll be responsible for working with Product and Engineering to solve customer problems with elegant interaction, beautiful, intuitive UI, and a passion for making data more accessible to all. We are looking for someone with an appetite for leading projects through the full development cycle, conducting small-scale usability testing, and contributing to a central design system. As a senior member of the design organization, you'll be a key strategic player both within your product team and a contributor to the design craft and culture at Momentive.
- 5+ years of experience on a product design team working across the entire product development lifecycle and successfully shipping products. Experience designing web-based applications required.
- Experience guiding and leading groups of designers or cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Marketing, User Research, Content Strategy and Localization
- Experience collaborating with other designers to create a cohesive cross-product experience, both leveraging and contributing to a centralized design system.
- Define and clearly articulate design criteria, and tell a clear thoughtful experience story through your design solutions
- Tailor your design process to the situation, anticipate obstacles to chart a course forward
- Cleanly and quickly produce quality design concepts based on qualitative and quantitative feedback. Ability to conduct user research is highly desirable.
- Experienced with Sketch, Invision, Creative Suite, and knowledgeable about HTML, CSS. You can adopt new tools, designs and technology into your work and teach them to others.
- A portfolio is required with application and must demonstrate your passion for simple, intuitive, and beautiful user-centered designs. Work examples that exhibit strong visual design, product design, usability, and design thinking skills that span the entire process: ideation to implementation.
What we offer our employees
Momentive is a place where the curious come to grow and shape what’s next. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, and culture for our 1,400+ employees across North America, Europe, and APAC, we’re building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We’ve won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, and Take 4 sabbaticals.
Momentive is featured as a Glassdoor 2021 Best Place to Work and National Capital Region's Top Employer in Canada (2021). In 2020, Momentive was recognized as a top place to work by Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Fortune Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, Parity.org’s Best Companies for Women to Advance, and National Capital Region’s Top Employers in Canada. Momentive has consistently been recognized by Great Place to Work® and Fortune as a top workplace since 2018, and we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among the G2 Best Software Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, and the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Momentive is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Explore more Remote work and WFH career opportunities
- Open Recruiter Jobs
- Open Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open Support Engineer Jobs
- Open Project Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open QA Engineer Jobs
- Open Visual Designer Jobs
- Open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Open Principal Product Manager Jobs
- Open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Open UX Researcher Jobs
- Open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Open Community Manager Jobs
- Open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Open Account Executive Jobs
- Open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Open UX Designer Jobs
- Open Program Manager Jobs
- Open Linux-related jobs
- Open React-related jobs
- Open B2B-related jobs
- Open Data-driven-related jobs
- Open Coaching-related jobs
- Open Customer service-related jobs
- Open UX-related jobs
- Open Backend-related jobs
- Open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Open User Experience-related jobs
- Open Docker-related jobs
- Open Integrations-related jobs
- Open AI-related jobs
- Open Azure-related jobs
- Open HTML-related jobs
- Open CRM-related jobs
- Open Mentoring-related jobs
- Open Ruby-related jobs
- Open UI-related jobs
- Open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Open CSS-related jobs
- Open Customer-facing-related jobs
- Open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Open HR-related jobs