Business Development Manager
Remote - Redmond, Washington, United States
Business Development Manager
Keywords in the leading international technical services provider to the global games industry. Established in Dublin 1998, it now has operations in Montreal, Rio de Janeiro, Los Angeles, Seattle, Tokyo, Singapore, New Delhi, Pune, Rome, Milan, Barcelona and London.
It provides Art creation, Game Development, Audio Voice-Over, Audio Development, Text Localization, Functional and Linguistic QA Testing and Customer support services across 55 languages and 12 games platforms to a blue chip client base in more than 15 countries.
Its customer comprise many well-known multinational games publisher and developers including 23 out of the 25 largest games companies by revenue.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will be joining a global team of highly dedicated professionals providing world class service to the video games industry internationally. The ideal candidate would be an accomplished sales executive with demonstrable success in growing new business in a technology related services business. Direct experience of the video games market would be advantageous. In this role, the primary focus will be on new business generation but some account management of existing and new accounts will be involved as well.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop net-new business sales to agreed sales targets.
- Identify new prospective clients, develop and execute sales development strategies for these.
- Work with the Sales Director to develop a communications plan for the market.
- Develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
- Attend qualified trade conferences and provide on stand support where the Company is exhibiting.
- Provide customer support, managing client expectations in collaboration with the Production Teams.
- Follow the company’s chosen sales methodology and produce all related reports.
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments and generate plans to close.
- Work with the service delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
- Act as Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client as planned.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues according to company procedures.
- Excellent written and verbal English and Japanese.
- Refined communication skills across all communication channels.
- Proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying and closing new business.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales database tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Effective time management.
- Minimum 3 years prior relevant experience.
- Must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
Benefits include PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K + Match.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs