Remote Director, Training & Quality Development
Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the world’s first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable and financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories and home decor from 700+ brand partners and has built in-house proprietary technology and a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO and Co-Founder Jennifer Hyman’s leadership, RTR has been named to CNBC’s “Disruptor 50” five times in ten years, and has been placed on Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the “TIME 100” most influential people in the world and as one of People magazine’s “Women Changing the World.”
About the Team:
Customer Experience lives and breathes our mission of empowering our customers to feel amazing. We've been called fit gurus, personal stylists, shipping virtuosos, and even fashion therapists. From styling advice to troubleshooting orders to offering a confidence boost when needed, we're ready to help with anything. Customer Experience is truly the heart of our business and has a major impact on our continued success.
About the Job:
As the Director of Training & Quality Development, you will own the end to end strategy for the Training & Quality Development team for the Customer Experience Department.
The Training & Quality Development team is responsible for making sure every touch point with our customers is flawless - positive, empowering and tailored to our customers’ unique needs. Through a thorough onboarding process, continuous education program and a regular cadence of scoring and coaching in partnership with the Team Leads, the Training & Quality Development team ensures that all agents are adhering to the highest standards of quality.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and develop Manager of Training and Quality Assurance Associates
- Continuous improvement and innovation to Training program for Customer Experience Department including onboarding and ongoing training
- Partners with Manager of Training to implement a process to better evaluate training and Trainer effectiveness
- Researches and keeps current on the latest training trends, design, methodology and best practices
- Continuous improvement and innovation to Quality Development program for Customer Experience Department
- Sets quality standards for the Customer Experience Department in collaboration with operational partners. Ensures that the quality methodologies align with business objectives.
- Effectively liaises between Training & Quality Development teams and stakeholders across a variety of departments throughout the organization (Marketing, Product, Technology, Recruitment, HR) to support product launches, key business objectives, new education opportunities, etc.
- Assesses technology needs to better train a scaled, decentralized workforce while also managing to overarching Training & Quality Development budget
- Owns the end to end life-cycle coordination for and maintains strong relationships with our vendors.
- Works with the Learning & Development team to incorporate company-wide core competencies into overall training plans
What you need:
- You have 7+ years of quality assurance and training experience including course design and supervision/management of a training team.
- You have a BS / MS in Human Resources, Learning and Development, Organizational Psychology or another relevant field
- You have a passion for continuous improvement, data-driven decision making, ongoing learning, and testing new ideas
- You are comfortable adapting to rapidly shifting goals/priorities and navigating teams through change
- You’re an excellent communicator, across all levels and mediums
- You love motivating and inspiring a team to work towards a common goal
- You have experience managing teams virtually and keeping associates engaged
- You are familiar with various methods of course design for both groups and individuals, including remote training
- You have a passion for continuous improvement, ongoing learning, and testing new ideas
- You have a strong background in customer-centric roles
At Rent the Runway, we’re committed to the wellbeing of our employees, and aim to create a workplace that fosters both personal and professional growth. Our inclusive benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Paid Time Off including vacation, paid bereavement, and family sick leave - every employee needs time to take care of themselves and their family.
- Universal Paid Parental Leave for both parents + flexible return to work program - because we know your newest family member(s) deserve your undivided attention.
- Paid Sabbatical after 5 years of continuous service - Unplug, recharge, and have some fun!
- Exclusive employee subscription and rental discounts - to ensure you experience the magic of renting the runway (and give us valued feedback!).
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, FSA and dependent care from day 1 of employment - Your health comes first and we’ve got you covered.
- 401k match - an investment in your future.
Rent the Runway is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally-recognized basis, including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed servicemember status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs