Director, Strategic Partnerships Business Development- Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionThe Strategics Partnerships team in Business Development is responsible for collaborating with our product and customers organizations to identify and drive revenue and growth initiatives through and with our most strategic partners such as Adobe, Google, Microsoft, and Zoom. Dropbox is seeking an ambitious Business Development Director who is passionate about technology and business strategy to own and lead a portfolio of our most strategic partnerships. In addition to relationship management and negotiation experience, this position requires critical thinking, creativity, project management, and execution skills as you'll be called upon to conceive and drive major partner initiatives while working cross-functionally with our Product, Sales, Marketing, Legal, and Finance teams. This individual will play a crucial role in the success of our product strategy and revenue targets by 1) Growing Dropbox’s core business by securing enhanced user value and new revenue streams and 2) Identifying ways to find product market fit and increase reach for new Dropbox products.
- Play an integral role in driving the strategic partnerships strategy by identifying new opportunities for partnerships across Dropbox, HelloSign, and future product lines.
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering leaders to define priorities and roadmaps and execute on the strategy for initiatives with strategic partners. Work will include product alignment, business case, negotiations, integration development, GTM plans, and account management.
- Build joint business plans with our partners for initiatives, including end-to-end GTM plans as well as a robust set of KPIs, success metrics, joint accountability and governance.
- Manage technical and business negotiations, and partner with our legal team to develop and negotiate custom partnership agreements and repeatable templates to scale to broader ecosystem partnerships.
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with all levels of management internally and externally to build and maintain mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Manage executive-level contacts with key partners, including executive relationship mapping, QBRs, and C-level stakeholder management.
- 8-10 years of experience in business development or partnership management. Experience with cloud services or SaaS a plus.
- A hardworking “0 to 1 deal-maker” who has brought a number of impactful strategic deals to life from conception to execution.
- Exceptional presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Adept at understanding and contributing to conversations with colleagues in technical functions around product specifications.
- Motivated, self-directed, and confident individual contributor who can thrive in a dynamic environment. You maintain composure in high pressure and ambiguous situations.
- Ability to develop, review and negotiate complex contracts and familiarity with standard deal structures.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Structured and analytical thinker with the ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and concrete plans.
- Undergraduate degree
Job tags: Account Management Business strategy Complex issues KPIs Partnership management Project Management SaaS
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs