Product Marketing Manager
Remote - London, England, United Kingdom
We are Zego - a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. We combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money.
Since our inception, we have believed that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Our products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond.
So far, we have raised over $200 million in funding and we were the first UK insurtech to be valued at over $1 billion. We were also the first to be awarded our own insurance license and recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
At Zego, we are proud to say we have a diverse and inclusive team, unified by our shared values and mission. Our people are the most important part of our story and everybody at Zego, no matter their role, has an integral part to play.
Overview of the Product team
We believe that product management is critical to Zego’s future success, so we’re building a team where product managers have the opportunity to learn, contribute and take exciting calculated risks. We’re doing this by ensuring that product strategy underpins everything that we do, and that our Product Managers are empowered to make decisions, in collaboration with the engineering team and other stakeholders.
Working in an Agile environment, our team helps to scope and build scalable complex systems, from consumer-facing products to internal tooling. As we move forward, we are looking to embed data-driven and problem-obsessed domain expertise into everything that we do, ensuring that product-based thinking is central to Zego’s decision making.
Purpose of the role
As Product Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving adoption of product features by our customers. You will develop the end-to-end marketing strategies and plans that communicate the features and benefits of our products to customers. You will work on initiatives to improve all parts of the customer lifecycle and act as a bridge between Product and Commercial (Sales and Marketing).
The Product Marketing Manager will partner with the Content & Communications team to tune the voice of the products, advise the Performance Marketing team on channel strategies and work closely with the Product Managers to achieve shared goals. Reporting to the Lead Product Marketing Manager you will be a key part of a small and specialised team within our Product team.
What you will be working on
- You will be responsible for defining, co-ordinating and executing the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategies for all customer-facing features and new product releases
- You will partner with Product Managers and User Experience (UX) Researchers on defining and testing the value proposition & positioning for our products and features
- You will own the end-to-end messaging of the products to the customer across the various campaigns and channels
- You will be responsible for driving impact across all areas of the customer lifecycle (awareness, acquisition, retention, revenue, referral) to achieve commercial goals
- You will identify and develop product education initiatives and opportunities to ensure that our customers understand the full value of our products & features
- You will lead data-driven funnel optimisations and work closely with UX to uncover customer needs, validate assumptions and incorporate insights into other activities. You will influence the product roadmap and key dependencies within it
What you will need to be successful
- You have Product Marketing experience in commercial product teams and ideally a background in fintech/insurtech
- You have proven experience of working within an agile organisation and have experience working closely with user research teams
- You are a natural strategist, holding strong ideas loosely and comfortable navigating shifting priorities
- You demonstrate value through making data-driven decisions and are customer obsessed and are energised by providing them with additional value
- You are an excellent communicator, confident articulating your ideas and perspectives individually and across the organisation
- You are analytical and able to draw extensive insights from qualitative and quantitative data - especially when focusing on conversion metrics
What it's like to work @ Zego
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Our people are the most important part of our story and everyone plays an essential role in our journey. We look for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of our ongoing training programmes or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs