German Customer Service Agent (Relocate to Portugal)
Who We Are
At 5CA, we know that when it comes to providing the best customer support, gamers know what makes gamers tick. In fact, we’re so confident about that we’ve made it part of our DNA as the fan-made CX company.
For over 15 years, we’ve pioneered working-from-home, with the knowledge and experience to provide freedom, flexibility, and an outstanding service to our clients–which is why we’re trusted by some of the most recognizable brands in gaming.
As a player support agent, you are the heart of 5CA and are entrusted with ensuring our customers are understood, supported, and heard.
What does this look like in your day-to-day?
- Responding to customers through email, live chat, and occasionally on calls to
- Help players with their account issues
- Resolve issues around purchases and refunds
- Assist players and their technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and help sort out gameplay issues
- Completing training modules
- Attending your weekly team-meeting with your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of your game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
You’ll start your first week(s) at 5CA with extensive training alongside your fellow new agents. This training will prepare you for the challenges ahead, and make sure you know your lines of communication and support. (Oh, and of course your training is fully paid.)
- A position at a fast-growing company with world-recognized clients
- An international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities
- A flexible working environment where work-from-home is the standard (no time wasted commuting!)
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues
- Opportunities to get involved with the wider 5CA community, and enjoy the world-class efforts of our Engagement team
- The chance to be involved with wider business–from helping us reach out to new clients, to letting us know what matters to your customers
Who You Are
- You’re a proud gamer, video game geek, or gaming nerd
- You speak German and English to a near-native level
- You’re a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting
- You’re happy to work full-time in a fixed schedule
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace
Nice-to-haves, but not essential
- You own a PS4 or Xbox
- You have previous experience in a customer service environment
Portugal Relocation Package
If you’re interested in moving your work-from-home adventure to somewhere new, then we can help!
5CA is currently offering a relocation package for people interested in living and working in either Porto, or Faro, in Portugal. Once there, you will be employed through our Portugal office, and can enjoy all the sights and sounds of these internationally renowned cities while enjoying the best that work-from-home can offer.
Alongside full 5CA support throughout the relocation process, we provide:
- Your first month’s housing stay
- Access to private healthcare
- Monthly meal allowances
- 13th and 14th month salaries (divided over 12 monthly paychecks)
- Relocation bonus
To be considered for this relocation package, you simply need to have EU citizenship or a work visa!
Excited for this new opportunity? Apply below!
- You speak English & German at a near-native (C1) level or higher.
- You are available to work full-time and in a fixed schedule.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- Owning a PS4 or Xbox one is a huge plus.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently living in the Netherlands, the United States of America, or Argentina.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs