Director, Product Operations
Job Title: Director, Product Operations
Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
As a Director of Product Operations, you’ll be a key leader within the product organization and develop and establish the new Product Operations function at Unite Us. You will manage and develop a team of managers and individual contributors and operate at a strategic level to investigate and implement systems and workflows that drive process improvements and create value across our product and delivery teams. You are a leader, a great teammate, and a business innovation driver that enjoys results-oriented challenges in a dynamic environment.
Product Operations is a key organizational efficiency and value driver. It aligns product managers, designers, and UX researchers in standard and scalable approaches to strategic thinking, user research, problem discovery work, and data validation. It supports consistency and avoids accruing debt in the organization.
Product Operations supports Product Management and Design in launching new features and products across the Unite Us product portfolio by driving best practices, managing go-lives, and coordinating with customers and various internal teams. Product operations is responsible for ensuring product teams are held accountable to their outcomes and ensuring the product organization is set up to scale consistently and with low friction.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and mentor a team of 1-2 Product Operations Managers and Analysts (to start) and set the vision of your team for continued growth and performance
- Create context for and empower your team to identify solutions, foster creativity, and deliver operational excellence to the product organization
- Cultivate an environment where people can bring their whole selves to work and advocate for your team and team members
- Foster deep collaboration, disrupt silos, and promote transparency by connecting people, managing cross-team dynamics, and partnering with other functional leads to ensure the product organization is operating effectively at all levels
- Partner with Technology leadership to drive product strategy by enabling data driven decisions and increasing the accuracy and velocity of the Product team and releases
- Foster outstanding internal and external transparency around our evolving product direction including streamlining processes for the product team to intake new development requests, build roadmaps, documentation, release plan, etc.
- Drive the improvement of key business processes by partnering closely with cross-functional stakeholders in Sales, Customer Success, and Agile Delivery Enablement to proactively identify and address bottlenecks to scaling and value generation
- Manage the product organization tooling and education around the product tech stack
- Partner with Learning and Development to build and maintain an onboarding and continuing education program for the product organization
You’re a good fit for this role if you have:
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience in product operations, consulting, or similar, ideally in a high-growth and/or technology environment
- 5+ years of experience in leading a product operations or product-adjacent operations team
- Bias-to-action and hands-on experience delivering business results. You're not afraid to roll up your sleeves. You’re ready to get into the weeds when needed, and are willing to learn the detailed ins-and-outs of our operations to improve, build and scale.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to lead and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines. Process-driven with a focus on the details.
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills. Must be comfortable speaking with clients and internal audiences. You have a knack for building relationships with cross-functional partners, and know how to lead projects and ensure that achievements are hit.
- Positive ‘can do’ demeanor, self-motivated, and self-directed
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with product management and support tools: Atlassian, Asana, ServiceNow, Aha, etc.
- Enablement focus; you enjoy building and maintaining scalable processes and resources that benefit a broader team and make them more self-sufficient
- Prior experience navigating large healthcare enterprises a plus
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- New York preferred, but remote acceptable if able to work East Coast time zone
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs