Manager, PD and Implementation Success
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK–12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Manager, PD and Implementation Success to join our dynamic, dedicated Eureka Math team.
Great Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™ and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students.
The Manager, PD and Implementation Success is responsible for ensuring that Eureka Math coaches and partners understand the philosophy, design, and best practices for using Eureka Math curriculum.
This role will contribute to the Eureka Math coaching vision, including providing input on the content created to support coaches and users; planning, conducting, and evaluating implementation of in-person and virtual coaching sessions; monitoring and management of team processes and internal/external communication; and collaborating on creation of project/team guidelines and resources.
This role is an exciting opportunity for a skilled coach to implement and contribute to Great Mind’s organizational mission to create curriculum and resources that ensure all leaders and teachers are prepared to provide students with quality education in mathematics.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage one or more coaching sites to establish and maintain effective team systems, structures, and communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and develop a team up to 8 full time Eureka Math coaches to successfully execute high quality coaching support for external partners.
- Observe coaching facilitations and provide feedback to continuously improve effectiveness of coaching services.
- Collaborate with direct reports to set and monitor growth of annual and quarterly goals for the function that align with those of the EM IS team and larger organization.
- Contributes to the innovation of new coaching products, offerings, and services to promote the mission of EM coaching and Great Minds.
- Cultivate and maintain a strong and supportive culture in all work environments, with an emphasis on trust, collegiality, curiosity, and quality.
- Provide timely communication with the assigned coaching Senior Manager and Associate Director related to risks, feedback, and other matters relevant to Great Minds and its mission.
- Proficiency with the instructional design and pedagogy of Eureka Math
- 3 years of experience coaching teachers and leaders in a school or district using Eureka Math and/or delivering professional development at a school, district, state or national level, or serving in another instructional leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver high-quality coaching support in a school or district
- Demonstrated ability to effectively craft and implement comprehensive coaching plans to meet the needs of teachers and/or school leaders
- The ability to communicate effectively in writing and speech
- Strong organizational habits necessary for successful goal setting, project management, collective decision making, deadline execution, record keeping
- Ability to make solutions-oriented decisions through flexible thinking in an ambiguous, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency at both working independently and collaborating as part of a team
- Deep content knowledge in mathematics
- Passion for and commitment to the importance of high-quality, knowledge-rich curriculum
- Embodiment of a growth mindset by being receptive to and elevating different perspectives
- Commitment to high standards, instructional quality, and continuous improvement
- Self-starter and quick-learner who is comfortable and productive when working remotely
- Ability to remain flexible during periods of rapid change
- Appreciation for the challenges and victories faced everyday by classroom teachers
- Empathy, curiosity, and the desire to continually grow as a learner
- Positivity in all situations, bringing proactive problem-solving orientation to every task
- Receptivity to feedback with a focus on reflective practice
- Commitment to collective authorship
- Deep belief that every child is capable of greatness
- Bachelor’s degree
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, background check will be required.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs