Staff Product Designer
Redwood City, CA or US Remote
WHAT IS BOX? Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal. By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 98,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud. WHY BOX NEEDS YOU Product Design is part of our company DNA, and Staff Designers are leaders within our team. As a Staff Product Designer, you will be a member of a world-class design team that is responsible for creating industry-leading user experiences engaged by our diverse group of users across the globe. You will help set the vision for the product direction and hold the bar for solving complex problems through design. To compete in a rapidly changing market, we are looking for designers to help lead and set the tone for work at Box by being humble, proactive, and collaborative. First and foremost, you take pride in designing visualizations that empower people. You want to be part of a positive, and encouraging culture while being fully immersed in the product development process — from concept to shipment. At Box, we strongly feel that empowering designers to be curious and inventive creates the best outcomes with the most seamless experiences. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Craft intuitive design flows, sketches, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI for products and features.
- Work cross-functionally with our product and engineering partners, facilitate design discussions, and ensure design quality.
- Work closely with leadership to help define features and direction for you product area.
- Partner with design leadership to help improve and evolve our design process.
- Break down design problems into actionable chunks while soliciting feedback from other product designers and cross-functional partners.
- Look for creative ideas inspired by analogous verticals, and inspire the team through amazing execution.
- A full-stack designer - you work across systems, interactions, visual execution, and interactive prototyping, and have 7+ years of meaningful design experience across multiple platforms.
- Ability to harness design thinking methods to validate and ship meaningful user experiences.
- Experience defining, driving, and participating in usability tests and design sprints
- Experience working with product managers to develop and communicate design rationale and conceptual ideas
- Proficiency with standard industry design and prototyping tools to convey design solutions
- Ability to communicate technically with engineering counterparts
- A portfolio of outstanding product work that showcases strong visual design, interaction, and typographic skills.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
Job tags: Cross-functional Full-stack Product design UI
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 9 1 0
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs